Chapter 6

The Spider descend down right where Y/N was sitting. It landed on the right side of your shoulder, and it crawled down your arm. Y/N felt something tickling on her hand. You looked down, and you saw the spider looking at her with eight eyes. On it's abdomen, it read "Alchemax 42".

Your eyes widened, then it bit you, sunking it's fangs into your hand. It sent a sharp pain in your flesh.

It was sending it's venom into your veins, soon spreading through your body. You flicked the spider off your hand. You didn't like spiders, but you did not want to hurt it, thought the bite felt a little sore.

Little did you know, it was making it's way towards it's next victims: Miles, and Aaron. It crawled on the Spray paint bottles, and crawled on his leg, then it made his way in his hoodie, Without him noticing.

He was finally done. He stood back, and admired thier work. Aaron wiped the tiny specks of sweat on his forehead. It said "no expectations" with a black shadow over it woth vibart colors popping out.

Aaron: "Wow!"

Miles: "Is it too crazy?"

Aaron, and Y/N: "No."

Aaron: "Miles, I see exactly what you're doing here, man. You know, me, and your dad used to do this back in the day."

You both looked at him He shook his head in disbelief.

Miles: "Stop lying."

Aaron: " It's true. Then, he took in on the cop thing, and...he's a good guy...."

Aaron's phone rang, then he got up.

Aaron: "Anyway man, you two should head home. Let's go."

Miles: "Alright. Hey Y/N?"

She turned back to face him.

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Miles: "Thank you for helping me. I couldn't have done it without you."

Y/N smiled sweetly, and hugged him softly.

Y/N: "Your welcome."

Miles hugged her back. She walked back with Aaron. He sighed, and looked back at the masterpiece. Before he left, he took a picture of his work, and looked at it more. He felt something crawling on his hand. His eyes widened, then the spider bit him. It Sended the same venom it put into Y/N.
He had no reaction. He plainly slapped the spider off his hand, and walked back to his dorm.

He had trouble sleeping that night, but he wasn't the only one. Y/N had trouble sleeping too. She tossed, and turned in her sleep.

What they didn't know what was that Soon....thier lives would change....forever....