Chapter 25

You, and Miles webbed to Aunt May's house. When you both finally made it, You went to the shed, and it opened on it's own. You both went inside the elevator to get to the Spider-Cave. You saw Aunt May sitting on a rocking chair in front of you while drinking tea as she smirked at the both of you.

Aunt May: "Took you long enough..."

She took you, and Miles to the suits, and there was one that caught your eye. It was one of Peter's old suits. She looked at you, and smiled sweetly. You hugged her, and she hugged you back. She pulled Miles into the hug in which he gladly returned.

~I see this spark in you, I-It's amazing! Whatever you choose to fo you'll be great...~

Aunt May: "Go on ahead..."

You, and Miles had no hesitation, and immediately grabbed the suit.

~Our family doesn't run from things...~

Miles handed you some spray cans while he grabbed some for his own.

~You guys are the best of all of us. You guys are on your way. Just keep going...~

Then, she gave you both web shooters. It was your perfect fit.

Aunt May: "I made them myself."

~When do we know we're ready?~

~Miles Pov~

Me, and Y/N decided to split up so we could see each other's suit. I sat on the edge of the buildings, and waited for her. My spidey sense tingled as I heard a jump behind me. I turned around, and saw Y/N in her suit. My jaw dropped. I looked at her up, and down. Her suit was a dark F/C with a hoodie with S/F/C webbing in the inside of the hood. She had a S/F/C spray painted spider on her chest, and back. She had S/F/C spray paint on her shoulders. Like mine. It was like a uniform. Her white eyes were S/F/C on the outside of the eyes. Both of her fingers had S/F/C spray paint. She is absolutely breathtaking.

Miles: "Woah...You...You look very beautiful... Not that you haven't been beautiful before! But....wow...."

She giggled sweetly. She had a very angelic laugh.

Y/N: "Thank you, Miles... I think you look Awesome too!"

Miles: "Thank you!"

She sat on the windows of the building we were on.

~Y/N Pov~

I gotta say, Miles got some style. His suit was completely black, with a red spray paint spider on his chest, and back with red spray paint on his shoulders. His fingers had red spray paint on them, with red outside of his white eyes. He sat next to you while looking down. He took your hand, and intertwined them together.

~You won't. That's all it is, guys. The leap of faith...~

In sync, you both jumped off the window causing it to shatter, and a few peices fly off the building. You both did a back flip, and fell. It looked like you were falling, but you were actually raising. Everyone pointed at the new Spider-people. You both shot a web at the same building before you almost touched the ground.

You giggled as the wind flew past your face. You both swinged towards the city, but noy without doing a few flip or two. You both landed on a building's roof top, and jumped. Miles shot a web, and pulled himself while laughing.

Miles: "Wooooooo!!!"

You laughed along with him. You saw him panting heavily on a gargoyle, and you jumped next to him. You caught him in a side hug.

Y/N: "Miles, You did it! You're amazing!"

Miles put his arms around your waist.

Miles: "You were even better, I could kiss you right now... "

Then he did the unexpected. He lift your mask with his mask just above the mouth, and kissed you softly. Your eyes widened under your mask, but you slowly melted in the kiss, and wrapped your arms around his neck. You both pulled away, and smiled at each other lovingly. Miles smirked when you blushed a dark red on your soft skin.

Miles: "Y/N... I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time, and I'm really sorry I didn't tell you before, but....I've always had a crush on you ever since I layed my eyes in you. There's so many words to describe you. You're gorgeous, kind, brave, and very funny. You are my everything. I don't know where I'd be without you, Y/N. I love you so much, and I was wondering if .......you will you be My Sunflower❤~?"

You nodded fastly, kissing his entire face as he giggled.

Y/N: "Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! I love you too, Miles."

You both laughed happily when Miles grabbed your waist, and spun you around in multiple circles, causing your giggles to become louder.

He placed his hands on your soft cheeks, and kissed you agian, but with more passion. After the makeout session, you pulled away, panting heavily through both of your lungs.

Miles: "I've always wanted to do that..."

You both blushed madly, and looked away from each other, giggling nervously. He bowed down playfully, and offered his hand to you.

Miles: "Shall we, my lady?~"

You laughed softly, and grabbed his hand.

Y/N: "We shall~"

You both pulled your mask down, back fliped, and swinged to Fisk tower.

~With Peter~

~None's Pov~

Peter, and the rest of the spiders got of the shuttle, and swinged their way to Fisk tower. Sp//dr scanned the tower from top, to bottom.

Peni: "Kingpin has a private elevator entrance from his penthouse, to the collider below."

Spider-Noir: "Wouldn't count for having an audience."

They jumped to the closest window, and saw Kingpin giving out a speech with everything Spider-Man themed.

Peter Parker, Gwen, Peni, Spider-Ham, and Spider-Noir: " You gotta be kidding."

Kingpin: "Thank you! It's nice to be with you this evening to celebrate Spider-Man. He, and I were very close..."

He said, trying to sound sympathetic. Gwen growled in anger.

Gwen: "What a Pig!"

She gritted her teeth. Spider-Ham looked at her with a blank expression.

Spider-Ham: "I'm right here."

Spider-Noir: "Hold on! Get a load of how the waiters are dressed. Poor taste, but can't be THAT easy.

~Timeskip~

They were able to sneek in. They just put on little black bow ties. Except for Spider-Noir, and Peni. He had a white bow tie, and Peni was underneath a cloth.

Spider-Noir: "It's that easy."