Chapter 16

Cops: "What are y'all doing over there?  Freeze! PDNY!"

Miles stood up from the snow, and raised his hands up. He quickly grabbed your hand, and sprinted towards the other direction.

Cops: "STOP!"

Miles forgot about the web on his chest as he got yanked back to the unconscious man, causing you the fall on your side. As he tried to pull the web off. It got stuck to his fingers.

Miles: "Kidding me right now!"

Y/N, and Miles instantly grabbed the stranger covered in snow, and swung away from the bright light.

Miles: "We got you. We got you."

Cops: "PUT THE BODY DOWN!"

You both ran as fast as your legs could take you. Miles grabbed your waist, used the strangers web slinger, and swung past them.

Miles: "See you later officers!!"

He laughed, but stopped as they swung back down again.

Y/N: "Oh, Come on!"

They swinged back towards them, and the web broke, and they hit the wall. The dropped to the floor, groaning.

Cops: "Kids, come on now! Put them up."

He did what they asked, and webs shot out to the trains.

Miles: "Uh, Adios?"

As the climbed on the roofs of cars, swimging through the city, Miles looked at Y/N. Tiny bits of snow, and ice got on her eyelashes as her hair framed her face perfectly.

Y/N: "Miles!!"

He was cut off from his daze, as yet another taxi was about to hit him. Luckily, he swinged out one of his webs just in time. Peter finally woke up from his unconscious state. You, and Miles looked down at his half beaten up face, and sighed in relif.

Y/N: "Oh thank God! We didn't kill you!"

Peter: "Who are you guys?"

Y/N: "Who are you?!"

Peter: "Are you guys trying to kill me?!"

Miles: "We're not! We're trying to save you!"

He face hit a light post, and he got unconscious yet again. You both held on to him. Suddenly the web broke, and you guys fell with a hard thud. A few people walked over you. Talk about rude.

Miles: "Mind walking around? Okay....Thanks New York.. "

You giggled, and helped Peter up.

A few minutes of running, and web swinging, Miles decided to go to his uncle's house, hoping he wasn't there.

Y/N held on to the man as Miles lifted the window. Beads of sweat traveled down thier faces. Miles grabbed the punching bag while Y/N got tape, and wrapped it around the man. After that, he took a step back to get a better look of him. One things for sure, he was bigger than there Peter Parker. Suddenly, the man began to wake up from his slumber. Y/ N got a lamp, and turned it on. It's time we finally get some answers...

It's interrogation time....