Chapter 20

Peter looked around, confused. He jumped from behind the desk top, and looked around, but wait? What was he looking for?

Peter: "Miles, Y/N where did you guys go?"

He asked sternly. You raised your eyebrow slightly.

Y/N: "Uh, we're right here."

Peter: "Where? I can't see you."

Miles: "We're right in front of you."

He looked towards both of you, and looked at you crazy. You looked down at your hands, and you saw right through them.

Y/N: "Wow..."

Miles: "Can Spider-Man turn invisible?!"

Peter raised a hand.

Peter: "Not in my universe."

When he poked Miles's eye, little specks of him were visible. Miles groaned, and rubbed his face

Miles: "You just poked me in my eye!"

Y/N: "This is incredible!"

Peter waved his hand into you. Little specks for you showed too.

Peter: "Yeah! It's like some sort of fight or flight thing!"

You couldn't see, but he saw smiling slightly under his mask. You heard footsteps coming, and turned invisible again, with Miles turning invisible too.

Peter: "Ok guys, Remember this password, Dgfampesand4$358765345454535!"

Peter just thrown random numbers, and letters at you, and Miles. He said it WAY too fast. Miles kept telling him to slow down, but he only ignored him, and kept going.

Peter: "And then download this Schematic!"

He placed in your hand.

Miles: "How do I do that?"

Y/N: "Well, what are you going to do?"

He winked at you both, and pretended to brush his hair under his mask.

Peter: "I'm going to turn to in th charm~"

You rolled your eyes, and scoffed at him. Miles grabbed your hand softly, and hid behind Peter. The doors opend to reveal a shocked Docter Olivia. She smiled slightly.

Dr. Olivia: "Spider-Man?"

He turned around, and snapped his fingers at her, leaning on the desk top.

Peter: "Oh hey! Didn't see you there~"

The doors closed as she walked inside. She clasped her over her mouth, and laughed lightly. You, and Miles listened carefully.

Dr. Olivia: "Ok. Ok. I'm kinda freaking out right now! I mean your supposed to be dead!"

Peter waved his hands in the air.

Peter: "Suprise!"

He said sarcastically. She pulled up his mask, and started to touch all around his face.

Peter: "Oh, Ok. Th- T-that's a no no. We don't like that..."

Dr. Olivia: "This is fascinating!"

She cupped both of his cheeks, and moved them side to side.

Peter: "Ok, that's my face."

He said, but it was a littled muffled.

Dr. Olivia: "An entirely different Peter Parker! Ok, just a little bit of a gut. Probably from dimensional warping..."