Chapter 17

(Me: *cracks my knuckles.* Okay! You guys asked for it, and here it is. This is going to be long.....let's do this!)

Peter woke up with blurry vision. His head was pounding repeatedly as he slowy regain to full consciousness. He found a source of light to find himself...in a different room?

Peter: "There was this kid who elctrocuted me...with her hand...

As he looked into both of thier eyes, his spidey senses tingled, and his eyes squinted.

Peter: "What the? You two are like me..."

Miles: "I've got some questions..."

He said in a deep voice, trying so hard to sound intimidating. Y/N rolled her eyes playfully.

Y/N: "Really, dude? Like really?"

Miles: "Sorry."

Peter started to hyperventilate. He had no idea what was going one before him, or who these people were. He struggled, and struggled, making both of them flinch, but realized we was tied up to a punching bag.

Miles and Y/N: "Why do you look like Peter Parker?"

He turned around to face them.

Peter: "Because I am Peter Parker."

Y/N: "Then why aren't you dead?"

Miles nodded his head in agreement.

Miles: "Yeah, and why is your hair different? Why are you older? And why is your body... A different shape?"

He walked around him, throwing as many questions he had at him. Peter frowned.

Peter: "Pretty sure you just called me fat."

Miles: "No. No it's just-"

Peter faced back towards them, cutting him off He did NOT look happy.

Peter: "Look you don't look to hot either, kids. Most super heroes don't where thier own merch."

Miles just ignored him with some more questions.

Miles: "Are you a ghost?"

Peter: "No."

Miles: "Are you a zombie?"

Peter: "Stop it."

Miles wrapped his arm around Y/N.

Miles: "Are we zombies!?"

Peter: "Not even close."

Y/N: Are you from another dimension? Like a parallel universe where things are like this universe, but different? And your Spider-Man in that universe, but somehow traveled to this universe, but you don't know how?"

Miles, and peter looked at her with shock,and confusion painted on thier faces.

Peter: "Wow. That was really just a guess?"

Y/N: "Well, we learned about it in physics."

Peter: "A therioe?"

Miles grabbed Y/N hands, and held them in his plams, as his excitment got the best of him.

Miles: "This is amazing, Y/N! He could teach us like Peter said he would!"

Peter: " Before he died. Yeah right."

Y/N: "But, we made a promise to him..."

Peter: "Listen, here's lesson number 1, kids. Don't watch the mouth. Watch the hands."

He turned his back towards them, as he did jazz hands, and somehow got himself free from the restraints. He kicked both of them to the door, as he tried to escape. Miles, and Y/N groaned in slight pain. Peter dusted himself, and was about to jump out of the window.