Chapter 5

Aaron, Y/N, And Miles were walking through a subway. A few minutes earlier, they finally make it, and cross a dark tunnel, where there was nothing in sight. They used the light from thier phones.

Miles: "We're gonna get in so much trouble."

Aaron: "Tell them the art teacher made you."

Y/N: "How did you find this place?"

Aaron: "Did a engineering job down here."

They were all alone... Y/N began to wonder, her mind filled with calm thoughts in her head.

Miles:" Woah, BROOKLYN!"

He broke her train of thoughts as his voice echoed through the empty space. They had to jump over a gate that was a restricted area. Aaron successfully climbed over. Y/N climbed over the gate so skillfully, then jumbed over it, and landed on her feet.

Aaron: "Alright Y/N! I see you!"

Y/N: "Come on, Miles."

Miles looked at her, shocked, and a little dazed. He then tried to jump over the gate, but fell. He quickly got back up, and acted like nothing happened.

Miles: "Sup?"

You both laughed at his silliness.

Aaron: "Yeah man, I knew we were related."

Aaron, Miles, And Y/N laughed together. He pulled out a bag of different, colorful spray paint cans. He looked at Miles, And his eyes widened.

Miles: "This is so fresh."

He nodded. He sat his backpack down, and then they started on thier masterpiece. Y/N, and Aaron helped him out too, while he played some music.

Aaron: "You both are on your own, now. Woah! Slow down...That's better."

You both helped him with his art as you sat on the ground. Unaware that a certain Radioactive Spider( who was glitching) came crawling towards them...

*A/N*

Should the reader get super powers, like Miles, and become a Spiderperson???