CHAPTER 28

' I want you so bad' I whispered to myself as Ethan kept on caressing my cheek while deepening the kiss.

" Please don't stop" I murmured as he moved his hand to my neck.

" I can't even if I wanted to" he replied removing his lips from mine dragging it to my neck.

As he nibbled on it, a moan escaped my lips as I tried to get closer to his body which was already on mine. I needed a better position, I needed to feel everything. Lying down on the bed, I tried making Ethan stay over me but to my surprise, he rose his head and sat back on the bed.

" What's wrong?" I asked sitting back up with confusion.

" It's quiet late, you should sleep" he replied smiling sadly at me.

" What? Why? I thought -" I  started then took a deep breath and stayed quiet.

" I guess you're right, Goodnight" I continued pecking him on the cheek and laid down at the other side of the bed.

Sighing to himself, Ethan turned off the light and laid down quietly beside me then used his hand to drag me towards him.

" Don't be mad at me" he whispered into my hair as he gave me a peck.

Closing my eyes, I leaned completely into his arms letting sleep engulf me.

" He's inside" I heard someone say from behind me.

Turning towards the voice, I saw a young man in a doctor's cost signalling into a room. Walking towards him, I felt someone pass directly beside me towards the door. She had short brunette and was dressed in turn trousers and a shirt.

I couldn't see her face but from her body language, it looked like she was already crying.
Looking at the two of them having a silent conversation, I decided to see who they were talking about. They couldn't see me so it won't be hard at all.

Getting to the door, I saw nurses surrounding someone that was lying on the bed. As two nurses walked towards me, I heard them talking about someone who was shot during a burglary incident.

" What's his name?" I heard one ask the other as they walked past me.

" I'm not sure, I think-"

" Babe, it's morning." I heard Ethan whisper beside me cutting whatever dream I was having.

" Just 5 minutes okay?" I murmured digging my face into the pillow. I just needed to go back to sleep so I could hear the end.

" It's 7am already. You planned on going early to work with Wes right?" He asked massaging my scalp.

" Well, if you continue doing what you're doing, I might just stay in bed all day" I joked turning towards him as a peck landed on my forehead.

" Good morning!" I greeted smiling at him.

" Good morning" he replied with a gentle kiss on my lips. Remembering what happened last night, I got up gently and sat quietly at the edge.

After a good stretch, I stood up and headed towards the door.
" It's going to be a busy day today, I can feel it" I said looking at Ethan who was already standing beside the bed.

" Everything is going to be fine, trust me" he replied as he stood in front of me.

" I just remembered that Wes has nothing to wear once he has his bath" I groaned placing my hand on my face.

" I have nothing that could be his size" Ethan said walking towards the wardrobe.

' no shit, Sherlock' I whispered to myself as he stopped in front of the closet.