CHAPTER 34

I was surrounded by darkness but I could still feel everything around me. Walking into nothingness, I saw a white door at a distance.
' Must be the exit' I thought to myself moving closer and closer to the door.

Turning the knob, I felt someone standing behind me. Carefully turning, I saw Ethan just standing. He was just staring into the opened door.
" Ethan?" I asked trying to snap him back.

" Ethan, look at me?" I said holding his cheek as he glanced down at me.

" It's me. Kai" I continued caressing his cheeks as he tried putting his thoughts in order.

" Kai?" He asked confused

" Yes, the Kat to your Casper remember?" I replied smiling up at him.
Leaning into my touch, I held his hand hoping that we could get out of her in one piece.

" Do you want to get out of here?" I asked looking at the door.

" I don't think I can" he replied removing his hand from mine.

" Why not?" I asked as he took a step back.

" The deal was till Antonio goes down" he answered truthfully.

" Don't you think you need to ruin Antonio with your own hands?" I said taking a step towards him.
Staying quiet after my question and sighed with defeat.

" What about me? What about all the things I have planned out for us? Please come back to me. STAY WITH ME!" I shouted as tears began to fall from my eyes.
Looking up at him, he just stood there quietly saying nothing.

" Okay then" I said sniffing as I cleaned my eyes.

" I'm going to end this for us so you'll come back home to me. I can't see myself without you anymore. I love you Ethan" I confessed not waiting for his reply as I entered the door into the light.

" He's waking up" I heard a voice say as I opened my eyes slowly to the sound.

" Roo? It's me" I heard another person say. No one calls me Roo except Theo and he sounded so worried.

As I opened my eyes fully, I saw Theo hovering over me as I was lying down on a bed.
" Hey T" I greeted giving him a smile smile.

" Don't do that to me ever again!" He warned sniffing with red eyes.

" Were you crying?" I teased standing slowly from the bed with his hands supporting me. The room looked like the emergency room with few patients lying down quietly with people around them.

" Nope" he chuckled turning his face away from me.

" Ethan" I whispered as I held my body against the wall.

Looking at Theo, he shook his head sadly and sighed.
" There's still no movement" he said sadly giving me space to walk out of the door.

" Where's she?" I asked searching the environment for Ella.

" If you're talking about the girl you saw in the room, she's at the canteen." He replied leading me towards that direction.

Once we got to the canteen, I saw Ella sitting down with a cup in her hands.
" Ella?" I called out as she rose her head to my direction.

" Can I have a seat?" I asked waiting for her to agree.

" Sure" she replied giving me a brief nod.
As I sat down, Theo went to the coffee machine and began to make some.

" How do you know Ethan?" She asked immediately I sat down.

" He's- He's someone I care about a lot" I answered sincerely