CHAPTER 37

" So you're saying you know the house in and out?" Wade asked Ella who was seated beside me in the conference room.

" Yes, I do" she answered simply with a nod.

After Ella told us everything she knew about Antonio the night of the welcome back dinner. She decided that she was going to help us in any way she could. So here we were, two weeks after sitting around the table with my other colleagues planning on how to get into the party which was going to happen later this week.

" We don't have enough time to plan this" Aaron commented as he looked around the table.

" That's why I'm here" Ella countered standing up and walking towards Wade.

After a mutual agreement between the two, Wade sat down as she took over the meeting.
" From what I can remember, the house had just one entrance with no back door. That means, we have to walk into the house without any detection." She started putting her hands on the table.

" And how are we going to enter such a place without being detected?" Someone asked from the other side of the table.

" I believe you have IT specialist correct?" She inquired glancing at Wade who nodded as a way of saying yes.

" There are obviously CCTV cameras which has to be turned off if we even have any plans of going in." She continued standing up straight again.

" How do we turn off a CCTV camera from here?" Another person asked.

" You don't because we're going to be surrounding the house." She answered shrugging.

" I'm so sorry to say this but this doesn't make any sense" Liam groaned looking up from his laptop.

" Excuse me?" Ella said tilting her head to one side.

" I mean, there's no way we can even surround his house without being caught" he answered as other people murmured in agreement.

" Do you have any other idea then? Because it looks like I'm the only person that has suggested anything" She said still staring at Liam.

" Why don't we just ambush them without them realizing?" He suggested looking round the table.

Looking back at Ella, she smiled and nodded sitting down beside Wade.
" How do we do that?" She asked sincerely focused on him.

I was so proud of her for being about to step down to hear another suggestion. We didn't need any disagreement between us at this point. We needed to work together to end this bastard once and for all.

" Firstly we-" He started as we all listened and asked more questions.

***
" Please come back home safely" Ethan whispered as he released himself from the hug we were sharing.

" I will, you're here waiting for me. There's no way I won't come back to you" I replied as I kissed him deeply.

It was the morning of our flight to Boston. Wade had decided that only five people were going on a mission, Reese, Aaron, Liam,Ella and I. The smaller the better he said. He had already contacted few people in Boston who were going to be on standby in case of anything.

" Reese is going to be here soon right?" He asked as we walked down the stairs.

" Yeah, he should be here any minute from now" I replied as I opened the fridge to get a bottle of water.

" Good morning" I heard a voice say from the parlor. Turning to the voice, I saw Ella sitting quietly doing nothing.

" Good morning, you okay?" I asked moving towards her.