Chapter 2: The Hooded Figures

Harry pov

I recognized the two raised voices down the stairs. I watched as the ginger and brunette fought with each other about the cat and rat. Then Hermione saw me and stopped.

"Harry!"

"Hello"

I walked down the stairs of the leaky cauldron and she pulled me into a hug. We talked for a minute before I realized the twins weren't with our troublemaker.

"She's not here. She's helping her uncle with something." Fred said seeing me look towards him and George.

"We would've pranked you by now if she were here," George said.

"Thanks," I said quietly.

Y/n pov

Another swing towards my face and I yelped in pain well technology barked since I was an animagus but whatever. The werewolves backed away and I saw the potion kick in. He walked away from me. I laid down and watched the full moon slowly pass. As it went away I saw Moony transform back to himself. He looked over at me while sitting down. I transformed back and was lying on my stomach. He painfully walked over to me.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"Stomach and face but not bad tonight"

I stood up and looked at the three claw lines on my stomach. He sighed.

"I'm fine moony. It's not even that bad"

"You have a huge cut across your face."

"And I have huge scars all over my arms and neck it's nothing new"

"Come on. You're going to bleed out the night before your first day"

"I will not"

"Move"

"Fine. Why are you so grumpy on full moons"

"I'm not afraid to hit the back of your head right now"

"OK going going"

"I miss the silence"

"Why. It was just easier for me to break rules or do something that you wouldn't approve of"

"Like the animagus"

"Exactly."

He sighed as we made it up to the house. He had me lay down on my bed and he wrapped my stomach and cleaned the cut on my face.

"Do you want help with yours"

"No, I'm fine pup. Go make sure you're all packed"

"Ok moony"

I got up with a hiss of pain before he walked out. I looked through my trunk and made sure I had everything. I looked over at my desk and saw the picture album I got from Harry last year. I jumped up and grabbed it. I put it in my truck before closing it. I grabbed my books I wanted to read and threw them into my train back. I grabbed some money from my money jar and put it in a pouch and into my bag.

"Hey get to bed soon. It's 3 in the morning and we're leaving at 5" Moony said walking in. I looked over at him.

"Ok"

He pulled me into a hug.

"I love you pup"

"I love you too"

I looked at him.

"Sorry about the scar"

"It's fine. I look badass"

He chuckled a little.

"I wanted to give you something," he said pulling out of the hug. He grabbed a box from the table near my door. "It was your father's in hogwarts and I think he'd want you to have it" My heart stopped.