Chapter 4: Moonys First Class

Y/n pov

We landed and Hagrid got us off.

"Thanks," I said as I touched the ground

"How am I doing" Hagrid asked.

"Great professor"

Then we heard someone walking over and buckbeak got ready to attack. Harry pushed me behind him. I grabbed onto his arms and held him close to me. Then we heard Malfoy whining on the ground.

"Hagrid he has to go to the hospital" Hermione yelled. Hagrid nodded.

"I'll take him I'm the teacher," Hagrid said picking up the ever so dramatic Draco off the ground. "Class dismissed. " Harry turned around to look at me.

"You alright"

I nodded. "You?"

"Yeah"

"Best class ever," I said as we walked over to Ron and Hermione. "They've been my favorite creatures since I was young," I said.

"I would not have guessed" Hermione joked knowing about the small animal that Dad gave me years ago.

"Shut up" I muttered. "I got that fro- never mind"

"Lunch finally," ron said as we walked into the great hall. We sat down and Ron started eating. Harry looked over at me as I messed with my food.

"Y/n," he said making me look up.

"Hm?"

"Why aren't you eating"

"Not hungry"

"Can you eat something please"

"Yeah. I'll try" I whispered.

"Listen to that idiot" Ron grumbled when we heard Draco complaining out his arm.

"He's laying in on thick isn't he" I muttered

"At least Hagrid didn't get fired."

"I heard his dad is furious," Hermione said.

"He's been sighted" Seamus yelled running over with the daily prophet we jumped up and looked at the newspaper. I looked at the guy on the front cover. The same messy and uncontrollable hair. My entire body tensed as I watched the moving picture of him struggling.

"Dufftown. That's not far from here" Hermione said.

"You don't think he'd come to hogwarts Will he"

"With dementors at every entrance"

"He slipped past them once. What's saying he won't do it again" I felt my head spinning before Harry carefully grabbed my shoulders and led me away from the group.

We finally had the class I had been waiting for all day. Dada. We walked in and sat down. Harry sat next to me and Ron on the other side of me across the els. Moony saw me and walked over. He grabbed a letter from his jacket and placed it on my desk. He smiled at me before walking away. I tucked the letter in my pocket before looking over at Harry. Soon enough everyone was in the classroom and he had us looking at a closet.

"Intriguing isn't it," he said. "Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what's inside"

"That's a bogart," someone said behind me.

"Very good Mr Thomas. Can anyone tell me what a boggart looks like"

"No one knows," Hermione said behind me making me jump since she wasn't there before.

"When did she get here" Ron asked me and Hermione. I shrugged as she continued

"Bogarts are shapeshifters. They take the place of the thing you fear the very most. That's what makes them so"