Chapter 13: Your blind

Y/n pov

"Y/n wake up. " Cedric said next to me.

"No" I grumbled under my pillow

"Yes. My dad's made breakfast"

"Fine" I whispered.

"Good. Be quick"

"I'll try"

He laughed a little before walking out of the room. I got up and went through my trunk for some clothes. I grabbed some jeans shorts and a black cropped tank top. I threw on Dad's leather jacket even though I knew I wouldn't need it. It made me feel safe. Over the past couple of weeks, I have gotten lots of letters from random people. When people found out about Moony they also found out about me and my last name and who I was. Some of the letters were saying how sorry they were about me having to go through that but the majority of them were hate. Tricks. I haven't told anyone. The diggorys don't know. Dad doesn't know. The trio and especially not moony. He'd do something stupid to those people and end up in trouble of some sort.

I quickly threw on my convers before heading downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and Amos passed me a plate.

"Thanks," I said sitting down next to Cedric. He looked over at me before grabbing a bag next to him. He slid the bag over to me.

"Early birthday present but I expect you'll need to prepare for this," Cedric said.

"What?"

"Open it come on."

I opened the bag and pulled out a green and white Quidditch jersey. I looked over at Cedric confused.

"Read the back you bloody idiot," he said with a laugh. I turned it around.."Don't tell me you already moved on from this guy. You had posters all over your room of this guy" he said. I looked at the name on the back. Troy or the Ireland chaser. A smile grew on my face.

"Why" I asked.

"Well," Amos said walking over. I saw Cedric give him a look. "Never mind you got it ced."

"Dad got tickets to the World Cup and we have an extra ticket and we're bringing you," Cedric said.

"Really!"

"Yeah. We are meeting the weasleys there aren't we Dad"

"Yeah. Arthur got some too." Amos said.

"Oh, Merlin. Thank you so much" I said.

"Anything for my favorite cousin"

"I'm your only cousin"

"Which makes you my favorite by default. Lucky you"

I laughed a little.

"So when is it"

"A week and a half away. The Weasleys are going to bring you home from it since they lettered your uncle about it" Amos said.

"Ok"

"Hey after breakfast can we go on the broomsticks" Cedric asked looking at his dad.

"Yeah, family shouldn't be here for another couple of hours."

"Oi ced we can do a race again. I think I'll win though. I am a chaser"

"I'm a seeker"

"The only reason you're a seeker is because you have good eyesight"

"Well it was obvious why you're not a seeker when you didn't see the name on the jersey"

"It was on the back"

"Most people look at the back"

"I hadn't gotten there yet!"

"Children! Go fly" Amos said.

"Going Dad. Come on y/n"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"It's too early for this" I whispered as me and Cedric walked downstairs

"I know but we have to meet with the weasleys." He grabbed my arm and I quickly grabbed my bag from the dining room table. I put it over my shoulders and we ran out

"Why does your dad walk so quickly"

"I don't know"

"Tell him to slow down"

"Maybe you should just speed up...ow" I slapped him know the back of the head. We made it to the spot where we were meeting up with the Weasleys.

"We're early kids," he said.

"Climb the tree," Cedric asked looking at me.

"Yeah" I dropped my bag and we climbed up one of the trees. I flipped upside-down handing off the tree. Me and Cedric sat there until I saw the group of gingers along with a brunette and a boy with black hair. "You didn't tell me Harry was coming," I said to Cedric

"Didn't know to be honest"  he said back. I watched as Arthur walked over to Amos.

"Morning Amos."

"Ah Mr. Weasly"

"Sorry for being late. Some of us had A sleepy start" he said nodding toward ron and Harry. "This is Amos Diggory everyone he works with Mr at the ministry" Cedric dropped down next to Amos. "And this strapping young lady must be Cedric am I right?"

"Yes sir," Cedric said. He looked up at me confused. I put my finger to my lips.

"Merlins beard. You must be Harry Potter." Amos said.

"Uh yes sir," Harry said awkwardly

"Great pleasure," he said.

"Pleasure to meet you too sir"

Cedric looked up at me again as I grabbed onto the branch I was on and jumped off onto the ground next to Harry. He jumped back a bit.

"Morning Harry,"  I said.

"...Morning," Harry said. He was in a slight daze when he met my eyes. I laughed a little and felt two arms wrap around my shoulders.

"Hello y/n," the twins said

"Hello boys," I said. We started walking up the hill

"Oi ced you still owe me ten galleons from that race," I said walking with Harry.

"Right," he dug into his pocket and passed me the money.

"Thanks"

"Mhmm" He hummed a little annoyed. I laughed

A/n

Hello! I am reading through this and realized that the next chapters I post might be shorter than usual. Idk why. I just forgot how many words I usually write. The good news though I should be posting more if I remember to edit but I have almost 20 ready to post. I try to post a couple every week but we shall see what actually happens. Hope you all are enjoying this book. I will be also working on the sirius book and hopefully the other books I have posted.

Also if you read "my snowflake" that I posted last year I will be starting writing on that one soon so be on the look out.

Thanks for all the votes and comments and i Hope you all have a wonderful time reading! <3