Chapter 32: Trail Day

Harry pov

Y/n ate a small amount of food but by the smile on sirius's face this must have been the most she's eaten in a while. Everything was going fine until I asked about Voldemort which then brought up the order which eventually ended up with Molly and Sirius fighting. Y/n looked uncomfortable before she got up and excused herself to put her plate in the kitchen. Sirius watched her for a moment. Guilt flooded his features. He shook his head slightly before sitting down.

"I can't do this parenting shit remus. I'm awful at it" he said looking over at Remus.

"You're not. She's coming around. Everything will be fine" Remus reassured him. I looked towards the kitchen and got up. I walked in and she was leaning against a counter with water in her hand.

"You alright"

"Mhm," she hummed.

"They always fighting aren't they"

"Mostly."

I nodded. I looked around the small kitchen

"You tell me when you want to go back upstairs"

"Ok," she said with a small smile. Then the door opened and Hermione and Ron walked in. Hermione pulled her into a hug and y/n accepted it.

"How are you feeling" she asked. "We've missed you y'know"

"I know and I'm doing ok" y/n answered back as Hermione pulled away. Ron pulled her into a hug as well. Not saying anything but I think she appreciated not having to say anything. She pulled away and grabbed her water.

"Would you be up for wizards chest tomorrow?" He asked. "Been missing my chest partner"

"Maybe," She said.

"Sorry about mum. She shouldn't be yelling about all this"

"It's fine."

We all sat in a comfortable silence for a moment before y/n looked over at me.

"You wanna sit upstairs" I asked quietly

"Yeah," she whispered. Ron and Hermione gave her small smiles before we walked upstairs. She sat on the bed and leaned against the wall. I sat down next to her wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her into my chest. We talked for an hour. Maybe more until I saw she was starting to drift off. We both lay down and she laid her head on my chest. I heard my heart speed up and hoped she didn't Notice.

"Goodnight haza" she whispered

"Goodnight y/n"

I watched her for a moment as she fell asleep before letting myself fall asleep myself.

Y/n pov

I snapped up In bed and put my hand to my throat. It stung like I just screamed. I probably did though knowing my dreams. Harry had his hand on my back quickly and rubbed it up and down. He sat more in front of me. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it softly

"You're ok" he whispered. "Everyone's safe"

I dropped my head down as tears streamed down my face.

"I'm sorry" I whispered

"For what?"

"Waking you up"

"Y/n. You're perfectly fine." I moved closer to him and he pulled me into a tight hug. I rested my head on his chest as he rubbed my shoulder softly.

"How am I going to do this at school"

"Well you'll have Hermione and I'm right across the hall. The twins did show you how to get past that spell. Also, Fred is near us too"