Chapter 28: The Cup

Y/n pov

I'm pacing back and forth thinking about all the ways that this could go wrong. Harry could end up injured or worse... Cedric too. What would I do without Cedric? What would I do without either of them? Harry then burst through the door and immediately pulled me into a hug stopping my pacing.

"Hermione told me you wouldn't stop pacing," he said resting his chin on my head. "You need to breathe. Everything will be ok. Trust me."

"Ok," I whispered grabbing on tightly the the back of his shirt. He held my head into the crook of his neck.

"Everything is going to be fine." He whispered rubbing my back.

"Ok"

.-.-.-

"Mrs black. Can I speak with you for a moment?" I heard Professor Moody say. I turned to face him.

"But the task sir. It's about to start."

"Oh I'll only be a second"

"Alright. Can I at least go say good luck to my cousin"

"Quickly"

"Of course"

I walked into the great hall and went over to Cedric. He saw me and smiled.

"Hello," he said.

"Hi"

"What's up"

"Please be careful" I whispered

"I will," he said back.

"Good."

He shook his head a little.

"Everything will be good"

"Alright. Good luck"

"Thanks n/n"

He pulled me into a side hug before I said goodbye and went to Moody's office.

"What did you need to talk about" I asked.

"You are needed for the last task"

"Alright...how"

"Drink this," he said handing me a potion. I looked at it.

"What is it"

"Don't worry about it just drink it"

"Professor" I whispered. He then walked towards me quickly making me stumble back. He grabbed my chin and the bottle before holding my mouth open. I tried to get out of his grasp but as soon as the potion went down my throat I felt myself get weak before passing out.

.-.-.-.-

I woke up to feel something around my wrist and a chill through the air. I tried to move my arm when I realized it was tied up. I felt my heart rate pick up and my breathing grow heavy. I looked around frantically and realized I was in a graveyard. The thing around my wrist was a thick rope that also wrapped around my stomach and the top of my shoulders right near my neck. My ankles were also tied. I fought with the rope for a while pulling and pushing myself trying to get out ignoring the skin that was being ripped off along with the sticky substance that started to stain the rope.

"Your awake" I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw Peter. I immediately stiffened and tried to push myself back against the statute as I could.

"Get away from me," I said in a raspy voice. My throat was scratchy and the need for a bottle of water was setting in. He came up close to me and touched my face making me flinch back as I looked away.

"You'll be a great help to him," he said. I squirmed away from his touch

"Don't touch me" I whispered feeling like I was choking. He just gave me a creepy rat-like smile before walking away.

"Hell be here soon and then the dark lord will rise once again," he said walking back to wherever he came from.

"Your a shit friend" I called after him. He turned around and looked at me. "You could've saved them. Why didn't you? They were nothing but good to you"

He said nothing and continued walking away. I then started to struggle with the ropes again. Then I realized his word. Harry's going to be here. I froze for a second.

"No no no no no" I whispered over and over tears starting to stream down my face. I kept pulling and pulling on the ropes around me. My shirt getting sticky in the process. Peter came back out with a cloth and put it around my mouth so I couldn't talk.

I heard a thud but couldn't see what happened.

"You ok?" I heard Harry ask.

"Yeah you" I heard another voice say. Cedric. My heart stopped and I stopped moving. I shook my head tears streaming faster. "Where are we?"

"I've been here before" Harry mumbled.

"It's a portkey harry. The cup is a port key"

"I've been here before. In a dream. Cedric, we have to get back to the cup. Now"

"What are you talking about"

Then I heard Harry scream in pain. I knew it was his scar as mine started to burn as well making me move more and cut my body with the rope further.

"What is it?" Cedric asked panicked

"Just get back to the cup!"

Then Worm Tail came back in with something wrapped in a cloth. My scars burned more and I desperately tried not to scream.

"Who are you?! What do you want!" Cedric yelled.

"Kill the spare" I heard a voice say. I watched as Wormtail grabbed his wand and shot a spell at Cedric. That's when I yelled. Sobbs took over my body.

"Cedric!" Harry yelled. Wormtail then grabbed Harry and pulled him close to a station that then trapped him. Harry looked around before seeing me.

"Y/n" he mumbled

"Do it. Now!" A voice said.

Wormtail then dropped something slimy looking into a couldren.

"Bone of the father unwillingly given," Wormtail said getting a bone from the ground and dropping it into the cauldron. "Flesh of the servant willingly sacrificed," he said cutting off his hand making me close my eyes tightly. "Blood of the enemy forcibly taken," he said walking over to Harry and cutting his arm slowly, and dropping the blood in the cauldron. "Tears of the girl freshly poured," he said walking over to me. He removed the scarf from my mouth and cut my cheek making me cry out in pain and a tear fall down. He dropped the tear into the cauldron as well. "The dark lord shall rise again," he said.

The cauldron burst into flames as I tried to stop the sobs coming from my body. After the flames died down Voldemort stepped out.

"My wand worm tail," he said simply. Wormtail gave it to him "Hold out your arm" he said.

"Master thank you master" putting out the arm with no hand

"Your other arm"

Wormtail put his arm down and put out the other. Voldemort stuck his wand onto the dark mark on his skin. The wind picked up before people appeared out of smoke.

"Welcome my friends. Thirty years it's been, and yet you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess myself disappointed, not one of you tried to find me." He said before slashing at them with his wand making their masks break. "Not even you Lucius"

"My lord. Had I detected any sign or even whisper about your whereabouts" Lucius said. The tears stung the cut on my face as I heard their voices.

"There were signs my friend and more than whispers"

"I assure you I have renounced old the ways. The face I have been obliged to present each day since your absence, that was my true mask."

"I returned," Wormtail said

"Out of fear. Not loyalty but you have been proven useful these past couple of months." Voldemort said before making Wormtail a new hand.

"Thank you, master. Thank you!"

Then Voldemort walked over to Cedric and looked down at him

"Oh such a handsome young boy," He said.

"Don't touch him!"