Chapter 11: More Than One Life Saved

harry pov

I saw her get thrown and Sirius looked over to her quickly. he then got hit and Professor Lupin looked at me before coming towards me. I backed up slowly before I heard howling. he looked at me and then the woods before running to the woods. I then ran to where I saw Sirius and y/n go. Sirius was holding onto y/n near a lake. her shirt was red with blood. I ran down and tried to shake her and Sirius awake before I saw the dementors above us. I quickly pulled out my wand. I quickly said the spell that Lupin had taught me trying to get them away. soon they all became too much. I watched as they swooped down onto me Sirius and Y/n. right before I felt the world become dark I saw a bright light from across the lake. a whispy stag. my dad.

y/n pov

I woke up with my back and head killing me. I felt pain everywhere. I groaned a little. 

"y/n!" I heard Harry say walking over

"hi," I whispered back. he sat down next to me. 

"How are you feeling"

"like shit" I mumbled

he laughed a little. "I would imagine" 

Hermione looked over at Harry

"I saw my dad," Harry said looking over at her

"What?" Hermione asked

"he sent the dementors away. I saw him across the lake"

"Harry they captured Sirius," she said. I quickly sat up

"What!" I said. Harry put his hand on my arm to try to get me to lay back down. I pushed his arm off me 

"any minute now they're going to perform the kiss"

"there going to kill him?" Harry asked

"no it's worse," I said "They suck out his soul," I said. I moved to get out of the bed 

"y/n," Harry said trying to stop me

"no. my dad is in trouble. I just got him back. I'm not losing him after being this close to being a family again" I said. Then Dumbedor walked in. 

"headmaster you have to stop them," Hermione said walking over to him "They've got the wrong man"

"It's true professor they've got the wrong man," Harry said getting up. I stumbled a bit but followed. 

"it scabbers who did it," ron said

"scabbers" Dumbledor question

"He was my rat, sir. he's not really a rat. he was a rat. he was my brother percys but then they gave him an owl.."

"Never mind him. we know the truth" I said next to Harry who looked over at me in shock. 

"Please believe us," Hermione said

"I do ms granger. but the words of four fourteen-year-old wizards will convince few others. a child's voice however is honest and true is meaningless to those who forgot to listen." he looked around all of us and then to Hermione. "a mysterious thing time. powerful but dangerous if meddled with Sirius black is in the topmost cell of the dark tower. you know the laws ms granger. you must not be seen and you would too well I feel to return before this last chime. if not the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. if you succeed tonight more than one innocent life can be saved. three turns should do the trick. Oh and by the way. I find it best to retrace my steps. good luck"

he walked out and me Harry and ron looked at each other confused.

"what the bloody hell was that about" ron asked. I shrugged