Chapter 15: The Deal With A Weasley

Y/n poc

I was sitting on the Weasleys sink with Harry in front of me. He had a wet rag and was carefully wiping the blood from my scars. My chest tightened a little and I felt my breathing pick up a little. All my thoughts were spinning and I could feel a panic attack growing. Usually, Remus knew what to do when this happened but he wasnt there. I tried to control my breathing but it turned out to be useless as it made the panicking worse. Harry looked up at me.

"Y/n" he asked softly. I felt my head spinning. "Hey hey look at me," he said grabbing my shoulders softly. I looked at him. "You're ok." He said. "Everything is OK. Follow my breathing" I tried to focus on his breathing but I couldn't. I felt tears going down my face. Harry rubbed my shoulders softly. I moved my hand to his wrist and held onto it. He continued to tell me it was okay and I was safe until I calmed down a little.

"Sorry" I whispered

"What are you apologizing for" Harry asked. "You're ok"

"Ok"

"Let me help with this arm and then we can get you water or something ok?"

"Yeah"

He continued to clean off the blood. When he finished he helped me down. He looked at me for a second. He pulled me into a hug and I held on tightly to the back of his shirt.

"I promise you that you're ok. I'm here if you need anything" he whispered

"Thank you"

"Mhmm"

He ran a hand through my hair. He pulled away slowly.

"Try to get some sleep. Hogwarts tomorrow" he said.

"I'll try"

He nodded a little and we walked out. I looked over the scars on my arms a little bit. I went to the room I was sharing with Ginny and Hermione and sat down on the sleeping bag I was sleeping on.

"Are you ok?" Hermione asked as I sat down. I nodded a little and grabbed my bag. I dug through it and tried to find the potion Remus made for me. Then I realized I didn't grab more and Remus was going to send me more when I got to hogwarts.

"Shit" I whispered.

"What?"

"I didn't pack more of that potion," I said taking a deep breath.

"Are you going to be ok without it"

"I hope so" I mumbled. "Goodnight Hermione"

"Goodnight y/n"

I laid down on the sleeping bag and closed my eyes.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

I shot up from the sleeping bag in a sweat. I looked down at the scars and saw them bleeding...again. it always happens when I have nightmares. I don't know why. They weren't bleeding a lot but I got up anyway. I wiped some of the blood off in the bathroom before going downstairs to the kitchen to get water. I leaned on the counter and took a long sip.

"You alright?" I heard Fred say as he walked down the stairs.

"Yeah," I whispered.

"Nightmare"

"Yeah"

"Don't you usually have a potion for it"

"Yeah but I don't have it"

"Remus sent us some for you"

"Did he"

"Yeah. I'll ask Mum where it is. I'll be back"