Chapter 6: Eyes Like The Devil

Y/n pov

"Eyes like the devil he's got," the fat lady said from behind a Buffalo. "A soul as dark as his name. It's him. The one they all talk about. He is here somewhere in the castle. Sirius black." I felt my entire body tense up before moving away from Harry. He looked over at me before I went down the stairs.

"Y/n!" I heard him yell. I ran down the hall to the Da room. I ran in and saw Remus's door open. I went up the stairs and he saw me and smiled before he saw the panic on my face

"He was here," I said

"Who"

"Dad" I whispered. He got up and walked over and pulled me into a hug. "The portrait said it" he rubbed my back before stopping.

"Gryffindor portrait?" He said looking down at me. I nodded. "Where are you supposed to be?"

"I don't know. I left before Dumbledore said"

"Come on let's go find out."

We walked down the hall and saw Dumbledore In the great hall.

"There you are," Dumbledore said looking at me "How'd I know you'd be with Remus"

"Lucky guess"

"Is it true what she told me?" Remus said as we walked closer into the great hall.

"Not certain yet."

"Alright," he looked at me. "Go sleep. Well talk more in the morning"

"Alright"

He pulled me into a quick hug before Dumbledore brought me over to the open sleeping bag next to Harry. I slid into it and put Dad's jacket next to me. I saw Harry open his eyes tiredly.

"Hi," he whispered. I smiled a little.

"Hello," I whispered back.

"Can I see your arm?" I nodded and showed him the bruise. "He's such an ass" He mumbled looking at it. I laughed a little.

"Tell me about it" he looked up at me

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Ok"

He looked away for a moment as he let go of my arm.

"Why'd you run earlier?" He asked

"Forgot to do something then had to talk to Professor Lupin"

"Oh ok"

I yawned a little.

"You should sleep"

"I know" I whispered

"Go to sleep"

"Fine but you have to as well".

"Deal"

I smiled a little before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

A couple of days later was the full moon. I laid in my bed waiting for Hermione to fall asleep. Then I snuck out of the dorm room with my jacket and then out of the common room. I quickly walked down to the Dada office. I saw Remus drinking his potion.

"Ready?" I whispered

"Yeah come on quiet though," he said.

We made it out to the shrieking shack and he painfully transformed. I tuned into the black dog and helped keep him in the area. The potion sometimes takes a while to kick in so I got sliced pretty badly across my face and stomach. When his senses returned I saw the look of regret on his features. Then the full moon passed and he was awake.