Chapter 31: Harry's Here

Sirius pov

"Pup" I whispered rubbing her arm. "Wake up. Everything's OK just brethe" I whispered again. Her breath was every. 3rd time in one night. She shot up sweat dripping down her face. Tears also sliding down. She looked over at me as I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry" she mumbled crying.

"Lovey your fine. It's ok" I whispered back. She held on tightly to my shirt. "Do you want Moony to get you water?"

"No can you just stay with me"

"I won't leave you pup"

I laid back down and pulled her into my chest. I rubbed her shoulder as she rested her head on my chest. She soon fell asleep and I heard the door creak open. I looked up and saw Remus walking in.

"How's she doing"

"Not well"

He sighed. "How many tonight"

"Three"

"Damn," he sat next to me and moved the hair out of her face." We need to figure out how to get her to eat. She hasn't eaten a full meal in what two months"

"I know" I looked down at her. My heart broke for her. I don't even know what to do anymore. She doesn't come out of her room unless necessary. She gets nightmares all the time and only three people can help her with them. Me Remus and Fred. She hasn't eaten a full meal once since she got home and she's unhealthy skinny.

"Maybe Harry can help" Remus whispered

"Maybe," I said back.

"You want me to stay with you or..."

"I don't mind if you stay here or go back downstairs" he looked at me with sad eyes.

"Shell get better"

"Hopefully soon"

He nodded and got up.

"I'll go set up for the meeting. People are starting to show up and Harry should be here soon"

"Ok, I'll be down in a little bit." He nodded before walking out the door. I sighed before looking back down at her. She looks peaceful. I haven't seen her this calm since we walked out of that tree in her third year. I kissed the top of her head.

"I'll be back lovey" I whispered before carefully putting her on the bed. She cuddled up to the blankets I moved around her. I started to walk away when I heard.

"Dad" I turned around.

"What pup?"

"Thank you"

"Of course hun." I said "Go back to bed"

"Ok," she mumbled. I pressed a kiss to her temple and walked out of the room.

Harry pov

I was led into a house by Moody and others. They led me through a narrow hallway. I followed and watched as most of them went through the door at the end. I looked through and saw Sirius sitting at a table. Soon though that door was shut by Molly. Molly sent me upstairs to where Ron and Hermione should be. She hadn't said anything about y/n

Y/n hadn't lettered me all summer. Everything I'd get a letter I hoped it was from her. It never was. I missed her all summer.

I nodded and went up the stairs. I opened the door and saw Hermione and Ron talking.

"Oh, Harry. Are you alright? We heard about the dementor attack. You must tell us everything" Hermione said

"Hermione gives him a minute to breathe," Ron said.