Chapater 5: Shove Off

Y/n pov

Today is the hogsmead trip and I completely forgot to get it signed. I was in the great hall and didn't see Moony just yet. I grabbed the paper from my pocket.

"I'll be back," I said before getting up quickly. I ran down to the office and saw his door up the stairs still open. I walked up and saw him looking at some papers

"One why aren't you at breakfast and two can you sign this" I said walking in.

"Yes I can sign this and I was about to head down," he said. I put the paper on his desk and he signed it quickly. "Get me some chocolate from honey duckes will ya"

"Of course. Thank you." I grabbed the paper from him. "Love you!"

"Love you too," he said before I ran down the stairs. I went to the common room and grabbed Dad's leather jacket before running back to the great hall. I put the paper in my pocket and walked from the door to the table. "Forgot my jacket," I said sitting down.

"It's a nice jacket," ron said as I sat down.

"Thanks," I said before finishing my breakfast.

We made it to the courtyard and me Ron and Hermione handed in our forms. I saw Harry coming down with his form hoping McGonagall would sign it for him. When she said no I offered to stay. He put his hands on my shoulders.

"Go. I'll be fine." He said.

"I'm getting you something though"

"You already got me a lot of candy and prank stuff for my birthday"

"And you got me a lot of books and candy for mine. Now what do you want from Hogsmead"

"Y/n"

"If you don't tell me I'm just going to pick stuff and it will probably be a lot of stuff. I know you hate it when I spend money on you" he shook his head.

"Stubborn ass," He said with a small smile.

"Mhmm now what do you want"

He sighed.

"Candy and something from zonks"

"Alright. I'll see you at dinner"

"Ok. Have fun"

"I'll try. It will be so hard since I'm third wheeling" I said with a small laugh. He laughed as well before walking inside. He turned around one more time as I waved to him. He shook his head a little while Hermione pulled my arm.

We made it to Hogsmead and went straight for Honey Dukes. I bought stuff for Moony Harry and myself before we went to Zonkos. I saw the twins looking at stuff.

"Hey little trouble maker," Fred said wrapping an arm around my shoulder

"Hi. Watcha looking at?"

"New prank gear," George said.

"Sounds fun"

"It is," they both said. I laughed a little before ducking out of their arms.

"I have to go buy something for Harry. See you two at the castle"

"Bye," they both said.

I walked around until I ran into somebody. I looked and saw Draco standing there

"Shove off diggory," he said pushing past me.

"Real mature malfoy" I mumbled as he walked by. He turned around and grabbed my wrist.

"Don't make me hex you"

"You won't have to. I'll hit that arm of yours and you'll go crying to your daddy"

"At least I live with my dad. Where's your dad diggory."

I quickly pulled my arm away.

"That's none of your business" I mumbled. He laughed a little.

"What your dad's not in the picture. How about your mum."

"Shut up Draco," I said going to walk away. He grabbed onto my arm tighter.

"Don't walk away. We were having a talk."

"Get off Draco" I said. I then saw Fred behind Draco.

"I'd listen to the girl if I were you," he said. Draco turned around with a jump before composing himself again.

"What are you going to do Weasley" he spat.

"I've got a few good hexes up my sleeve and a shit ton of prank materials we can use on you"

Malfoy looked between us before letting go of his tight grip on my arm. I pulled my arm back quickly and rubbed it softly.

"This isn't over," he said before walking away

"Thanks," I said looking at Fred

"Anything for our sister"

"Sister?"

"Yep. Me and George decided you arenour sister now"

I laughed a little "ok"

"You should go finish finding things for Harry"

"Yeah. See you later"

"Bye"

I finally found something for Harry before meeting up with Ron and Hermione at the three broomsticks. I took off my jacket.

"Y/n what's on your arm," Hermione asked. I looked and saw a mark forming from when Draco grabbed my arm.

"Draco" I muttered sitting down.

"What?"

"He grabbed my arm and started asking me questions," I said taking a sip of my butterbeer.

"Harry's gonna kill him," ron said.

"Fred looked like he was going to when he told him to back off"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

We were walking towards the common room and Ron started talking about hogsmead. I took off my jacket as it was much warmer in here than outside and Harry looked at my arm.

"Y/n what happened to your arm" Harry said looking at the bruise that had formed.

"Nothing," I said quietly

"Y/n you have to tell him," Hermione said.

"Tell me what"

Then Fred walked over with George in tow. Fred saw my arm and sighed.

"I'll prank Malfoy for that if you'd like." He said walking over. I saw Harry's eyes widen as I put my head in my hand. "Oh I wasn't supposed to say anything was I" he asked

"No" I grumbled

"Malfoy did that," Harry said.

"Harry It's fine." I whispered.

"Y/n that's not ok," Harry said softly looking at me.

"I said something. It was my fault"

"He shouldn't do that because you said something to him"

I looked away and he sighed.

"What's going on," Harry asked as we saw the crowd in front of the common room.

"Neville probably forgot the password again," Ron said

"Hey. " Neville said behind us.

"Oh, your there," Ron said turning to Neville. I hit the back of Ron's head as we heard Percy pushing through people saying he's head boy or whatever. Then I heard Dumbledore coming up the stairs. Harry pulled me towards him and out of the way and then we sat it. The fat lady was gone.