Chapter 12: Bye Moony

Y/n pov

Harry looked over at me.

"Y/n you said you were fine," He said walking over

"That's when I had adrenaline running through me and wanted to see my dad before he left, and fine usually never actually means fine," I said stumbling a bit. He grabbed one of my arms and put it over his shoulder. He wrapped his arm carefully around my stomach.

"Up to the hospital wing we go," he said. We started going up to the hospital wing. We made It to the stairs and I groaned.

"Why have all these fucking stairs to the hospital wing. Who the hell thought of that" I grumbled. Harry laughed next to me. We made it up to the hospital wing and ran into Dumbledore. It was a strange conversation before we walked into the wing.

"How did you get there? I was just talking to you there" ron said.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Hermione said.

"Honestly ron. How can a person be In two places at once" Harry said with a small laugh

"Y/n you should not be out of bed. You're going to make your Injuries worse" Madame Pomfrey said "I don't even know how You're standing. You have majorly broken your leg" Harry looked over at me. "Along with having broken bones in your back and werewolf bites"

"Merlin y/n" he muttered. I shrugged a little.

"It's normal. I usually end up here at the end of the year" I said. He sighed and walked me over to the bed.

Harry stayed with me most of the time while I got multiple potions. Harry looked at my arm. I felt him tracing the scars on my arm. I looked over at him.

"Why do you hide them" he asked softly.

"So people didn't know I was his daughter" I whispered. "People hated me for being part of his bloodline but I might use his name again"

"Really?"

"Yeah. I really shouldn't care about their thoughts"

He nodded a little. We sat in silence for a while.

"Do you know when you can get out?" He asked.

"Tomorrow. Why?"

"Well I wanted to go see Professor Lupin with you"

"We can go when I get out tomorrow"

"Alright"

▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎

"Come on Harry," I said pulling him with me.

"Y/n you just got out this morning. Please be careful" Harry said. I sighed and stopped pulling him. He instead pulled me to him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I sighed and grabbed his hand on my shoulder. We walked into the Dada room

"Moony!" I said

"My office pup" he yelled back. I moved out of Harry's arms and went to the stairs. I opened the door. He walked over to me.

"Let me see the damage," he said.

"Uh broken arm," I said showing the sling. "Somethings broke in my leg but that's OK I guess. Some bones in my back and a shit tone of scars and bites but otherwise fine."

"She just got out this morning," Harry said from behind me. He looked at Remus

"I've looked worse. Believe me" he said before finishing some packing

"You've been sacked?"

"No. I resigned actually"

"Why"

"Well, it seems that somebody let slip the nature of my condition. This time tomorrow the owls will start arriving and parents will not want someone like me teaching their children"

"But Dumbledore"

"Has already risked enough on my behalf. Besides people like me are...well let's just say I'm used to it."

I looked over at Harry

"Why do you look so miserable Harry" he asked

"None if it made any difference. Pettigrew escaped"

"Didn't make any difference? It made all the difference in the world. You uncovered the truth. You saved an innocent man from a terrible fare. It made a great deal of difference. If I am proud of anything it is how much you have learned this year. Now since I am no longer your teacher I feel no guilt in giving this back to you." He said handing Harry the map. "Now I'll say goodbye Harry. I'm sure we'll meet again sometime. Try to keep her out of trouble. Until then. Mischief managed"

Harry nodded.

"I have to talk to him. I'll be down in the great hall soon" I said to Harry. He smiled at me before walking out. I turned to look at Moony

"Am I going to yours or Cedrics after the train?" I asked

"Cedric. I have some things for Dumbledore I must do this summer"

"Am I helping with full moon"

"I'll letter"

"Alright"

"Letter me when you get to the diggorys"

"I will"

"Bye pup"

"Bye"

I left and went to the great hall. I saw people running to the courtyard.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Harry's got a new broom. Come on" Fred said grabbing my arm.

"I'm coming wait up" I yelled as he pulled me with him. We saw Harry hop on his new broom and fly towards the sky. I watched as he flew away.