Chapter 14: The World Cup

Y/n pov

We made it to the top of the hill and saw the old boot or well the port key we'd be using today. The twins took their arms off me and we laid down and grabbed onto the boot. I looked over and saw Harry not grabbing onto it.

"Harry! Grab it" I said. He quickly grabbed onto it.

"N/n bet I can land better!" Ced yelled.

"Not happening!" I yelled back.

"Five galleons on it!"

"Alright!"

Then we started spinning.

"Alright everyone let go!" Arthur yelled.

"What?!" Harry yelled

"Let go!" I yelled before letting go myself. I heard Hermione scream as she let go. I saw the ground coming and landed softly.

I saw most of them on the ground and then saw Ced Amos and Arthur floating down.

"Y/ns was cooler," the twins said.

"What?!" Cedric groaned.

"Pay up diggory"

"Fine black," he said with a small smile.

He begrudgingly handed me five galleons before we started heading up towards the muggle checking people in. We split up from Amos after Arthur had Harry help him pay. We made it to our spot. Arthur had us help set up the tent before we walked In. I noticed Harry didn't follow behind me. I looked out of the tent.

"Come on Harry," I said.

"How does everyone fit in that" he asked.

"You'll see come on," I said grabbing his hand. I pulled him in with me. He looked around the tent interior in shock.

"I love magic," he said. I laughed a little.

"Y/n! Face painting?!" Fred asked.

"Yeah. I got it in my bag" I said back. I let go of Harry's arm and went over to Fred. Fred sat down in a chair and I started doing the face paint. After he went to help George with his.

"You want me to do yours?" Harry asked behind me.

"Could you?" I asked.

"Yeah sit down" I sat down in the chair nearby "What team are you rooting for?"

"Ireland. Cedric got me a shirt from one of the chasers. I've liked the team for years. You should see my room at Moonys. Covered head to toe in quidditch things"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"What would you like," he said looking at the face paint.

"Uh surprise me just not as much as Freddie. That was a lot and it takes forever to get off."

"Ok"

He moved his hand towards my jaw and held it softly. He moved my head a little and started drawing something on my cheek. I watched him as he bit his lip in concentration. I realized I was staring at him when he turned my head a little more. I looked away and saw Fred winking at me and raising his eyebrows.

"Shut up" I mouthed.

"Never" he mouthed back. "Looking good Harry," he said out loud. I sighed a little and harry looked over at him.

"Thanks," He said before looking back at me. He moved my head so he could do the other side. I saw Hermione and Ron talking at the table. I smiled a little.