Chapter 18: Old Men

Y/n pov

I was one of the first ones out of the class. I told Harry I was going to see Cedric. I knew he'd be out in the courtyard. I saw him sitting with his friends. He was looking around when he saw me. He quickly sat up and said something to his friends. He walked over to me and waved me into an empty corridor. He pulled me Into a hug.

"You alright?" He whispered

"Don't know" I mumbled. I heard running footsteps down the hall. Cedric looked up and then back down at me.

"Harry's here" he whispered.

"Ok," I said pulling away from Cedric.

"Well talk later ok?"

"Yeah," I turned around and Harry was standing there looking at me. He walked over and pulled me into a tight hug. I wrapped my arms tightly around him. I buried my head into his shoulder.

"I know you probably don't want to hear this after that class but Professor Moody wants to see you" he whispered hesitantly. I shook my head.

"Not right now" I whispered

"Alright. That's fine.. are you ok"

"I don't know" I whispered

"Ok well," he said before pulling away a little to look at me. "I know Fred and George told me to tell you that they off pranking people. We can find them if you want." I shook my head a little. "Ok uh...we could go up to the common room. I can steal some of Ron's snacks from the dorm."

"Ok," I whispered.

"Ok!" He said with a smile. He grabbed my hands and pulled me with him. He left one hand interlocked with mine as we walked down the halls making a small blush creep up my face. He'd squeeze my hand every so often to let me know he was there. We made it to the common room. 

"You want to hang out in your dorm or mine" he asked.

"Yours. We can steal Ron's snacks" I said with a small smile.

"There's a smile," he said before casting the charm on the stairs so I could go up. I sat on his bed while he stole some chocolate from Ron's stash. He came over to me and sat down next to me before handing me some chocolate. I took it happily before resting my head on his shoulder a little.

"Thank you" I whispered. He looked down at me.

"Anything you need just tell me ok"

"Yeah"

-.-.-

I was sitting on the stairs with Hermione watching everyone put their names in the goblet when I heard a familiar laugh. I looked towards the door and saw Cedric being pushed by his friends to the goblet. He looked over at me and smiled before putting his name in. We all clapped before I yelled at him.

"You die I'll bring you back and kill you again," I said. He laughed.

"Alright," he said with a laugh. Harry and Ron were talking behind us until the twins ran in cheering. I shook my head a little.

"Thank you thank you. Well, lads we've done it!" George said.

"Cooked it up this morning," Fred said.

"It's not going to work," Hermione said in a sing-songy voice. The twins walked over to us. Fred wrapped his arm around my shoulder and rested his chin on my head. George came next to Hermione. I laughed a little and I saw Harry's jaw clench a little looking at Fred. I looked at him confused for a second before Fred spoke above me.

"And why's that granger," Fred asked. She sighed before looking at him.

"You see this" she asked pointing at the circle around the goblet. "That's an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself."

"So," Fred asked. She rolled her eyes.

"So a genius like Dumbledore possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion."

"That's why it's so brilliant," George said.

"It's so pathetically dimwitted" Fred finished. They got up and I saw Fred look up at Harry before smiling a little. He leaned down towards me.

"Trust me on this ok?" He whispered. I nodded a little and he kissed my cheek. He backed away with a smirk before winking at Harry and walking over to George. They pulled out the potions before looking at each other.

"Ready Fred?" George asked.

"Ready George"

"Bottoms up," they both said twisting their arms together before chugging it. They then jumped into the line and everyone went silent. After they managed to stay in the circle for a cooler second they high-fived and we all cheered. Then they put their names in the goblet. The fire in the goblet grew and shot them out onto the ground. Gret hair started to replace the red.

"You said..."

"You said..." they both stuttered before starting to fight. I laughed at the shannagines as people started crowding around them chanting Fight. That all died down though when the door opened again. We all looked over and saw Victor Krum walk in. He walked over to the cup and dropped his name in the cup. He turns to walk out before looking dead a Hermione. She smiled a little and he walked out. My eyes widened and I looked at her. She pushed me away from her.

"Bugger off" she whispered. "Go help the twins"

"Fine I will"

I walked over to Fred and George and helped them both up.

"Let's get this reversed old men," I said laughing a little.

"I'm still the better-looking twin," Fred said. George just glared at him before hitting the back of his head.