Chapter 29: Come Back

Y/n pov

"Y/n! Harry. I'd almost forgotten that you two were here. Standing on the bones of my father. I'd introduce you but word has it you're almost as famous as me these days. The boy who lived. How lies have fed your legend, Harry. Shall I reveal what really happened that night thirteen years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? It was love." He spat in disgust walking closer to us "You see when dear sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her only son and niece she provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch you. It was old magic, something I should have foreseen. But no matter, no matter. Things have changed, I can touch you now!" He touched the middle of Harry's forehead making him scream out in pain.

"Stop it! Stop it!" I yelled at him. He sighed and walked over toward me as I pushed myself further onto the thing holding me.

"Astonishing what a few drops of your blood and tears will do eh you two." He slid his finger down my jaw making the scars burn like lava on my skin. I bit on my lip to stop the screams before he touched the scars on my neck. Blood filled my mouth as I had cut my lips and tears streamed. I heard Harry but foggily. I felt him take his hand off before I dropped to the ground. The ropes fell behind me. He grabbed me by my throat making me cry out. He looked over at Harry who was fighting against the statue holding him.

"Let her go!" He yelled.

"Fine" He let me go and I pushed myself away from him only to be grabbed by Wormtail. I struggled in his arms. Voldemort then pointed his wand at the statue and dropped Harry who grabbed his wand.

"Pick up your wand Potter. I said pick it up, get up. Get up! " Harry scrambled to get a proper grip on his wand" You've been taught how to duel I presume yes? First, we bow to each other. Come on now Harry the niceties must be observed, Dumbledore would not want you to forget your manners now would he? I said bow!" Voldemort then forced him to bow to him. "That's better and now... crucio!" Harry dropped to the ground in pain as I fought against Wormtail.

"Atta boy Harry, your parents would be proud. Especially your filthy mongrel mother. I'm going to kill you, Harry Potter, I'm going to destroy you. After tonight no one will ever again question my powers. After tonight if they speak of you they'll speak only of how you begged for death, and I being a merciful lord obliged. Get up"He then released. Voldemort looked over at me and I froze. Harry looked back at me quickly as he got up and ran behind a grave. "Crucio!" He yelled pointing his wand at me. I drop to my knees in pain. The pain shot through everything. I couldn't move anything on my own means then I was suddenly back at the World Cup. Panic fills my body as my mind confuses me.

"Don't you turn your back on me, Harry
Potter, I want you to look at me when
I kill you, I want to see the lights leave your eyes." I could slightly hear Voldemort say over my screams.

"Fine have it your way!" Harry yells. Suddenly the pain left my body and Harry had jumped out. They both yelled spells at each other that clashed in the middle. I moved as quickly as I could towards Cedric's body when I saw people appearing around Harry. His mother and father. My mum and Cedric. They spoke to him before he broke the connection between the two wands and ran towards me and Cedric's body. He grabbed us both then the port key.

I heard cheering and the band but I clung to Cedric's lifeless body. Cedric my cousin. Like a brother dead in front of me. I hold on tightly to his shirt as I start crying. Harry is crying next to me holding us both. The music soon dies down as people finally realize what's happening. Sobs are racking through my body as I look at Cedric.

"Cedric" I choked out "please wake up. You can't die. You promised everything would be ok. I need you here." I rested my head on his chest.

Dumbledore rans over to Harry and tried to get an explanation out of him. Then I heard Amos which only made my heart hurt more.

"Let me through! That's my son! My boy!" He yelled. He crashed down next to me. I heard him crying loudly next to me. I hear more running feet. I felt an arm wrap around my stomach

"Y/n" I heard a male voice say

"No" I whispered

"Y/n they have to take him"

"No!"

"Y/n"

"No, I'm not leaving him"

"Come on"

"No no no no!" I said. The person pulled me up lightly I tried pushing him off but he was too strong. "No no no" I kept repeating tears flooding my vision. "Please no"

"It's going to get better" I heard the person say behind me trying not to cry. I gave up trying. The person turned me to face them and I was met with Freddie.

"Freddie," I said quietly still crying "he's gone" he just looked down at me before pulling me into a tight hug minding my injuries. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as I sobbed into his neck. Fred didn't say anything as we walked. Just rubbed my back and tried to comfort me. I felt like throwing up. Why does something like this always have to happen? Freddie started to shush me softly as we walked. I don't remember it but I think I fell asleep seeing Cedric's smiling face looking back at me.