Author's Note and Prologue

Author's Note:

Welcome to the sequel of 'Sonic's High School Depression'!

In this story, you will learn of my personal OC, Nathaniel/Nate the Falcon's past as he reveals its connection to the city of Prideopolis that was mentioned in the final chapter of the previous story.

You will also see what God calls Nate to do.

Also, I should mention this to you all before you read the prologue: The theme of this story involves the LGBT community and the Christian community. And IRL, I am a Christian, but I have no support for the LGBT community (I'm probably going to get hated on for this.), because I know that the LGBT community is a community that promotes sin against the almighty creator, God.

This story will also show the people of Prideopolis the awesome power of God, as well as show the Christians that he is always by their side.

And one more thing I should mention: This story is inspired by some of the stories in the BIBLE, such as Moses, Sodom and Gamora, Elijah and the Prophets of Baal, and even some biblical movies like 'The Ten Commandments' and 'The Prince of Egypt'.

With that said, enjoy the prologue and stay tuned for what's to come in this story!

-------------------------------------------------

A few days after Nate the Falcon, his friend Wendy the Fox, his sister Autumn the Oceleot and his girlfriend Riley the Falcon left Station Square, they continued driving to a different land in the middle of a desert many miles from Station Square, but along the way, they passed another city, which had a big rainbow colored gate without a door for entry, and Nate sighed at knowing what that city is....

"*sigh* Prideopolis...." sighed Nate.

"Natey..." said Riley, "Just ignore that place. Keep in mind, you vowed to never return to that place again."

"That reminds me...." Wendy said to Nate, "You did tell me about your past, but did you tell the rest of our friends?"

"Now that you mentioned that, Wendy...." Nate replied, "I didn't...."

"Nate, at some point...." Autumn said, "You have to tell Sonic and the others about your past involving that city. You can't hide it forever."

"I know, sis...." Nate sighed, "But what if they don't want to be my friends anymore?"

"Nate, you don't have to be afraid to do what's right." Riley said, "Think about Esther when she gained the courage to save her people from death."

"You're right." Nate replied, "Thanks for cheering me up. Now, let's head to our old home."

"Alright, guys. Better hold tight." said Autumn.

And from there, Autumn drove the car towards their old homeland. However, little did they know.... that at some point in the future, they will return to Prideopolis...... for a BIG plan......