A Falcon's blessing

About 5 days have passed since Sally commited her life to Christ, got baptized, ended her bisexuality, and ended her love Scourge and Fiona, and started dating Khan the Monkey after finding her love compatibility with him. After that happened, Riley was feeling something a bit odd, and when she took a test about her condition from Chris, she found out something very shocking to her. So, she, along with Chris and Helen, went to find Nate and tell him about what's going on with herself.

"Hey, guys." Nate said when he saw the three of them come up to him and Phi, then Nate asked Chris, "What's going on with Riley?"

"Why don't you let Riley tell you?" Chris responded.

Then, Nate confusedly asked Riley, "Tell me what?"

"Nate...." Riley said, then revealed, "I'm pregnant!"

"WHAT?!" Nate exclaimed, "You're pregnant?!"

"Yes!" Riley happily exclaimed back.

"I almost can't believe it!" Nate said, then he began developing tears of joy in his eyes and said, "It's just as Jesus told us.... God's blessed us..."

"Dad?" Phi asked, "Are you alright?"

"Not just alright..." Nate replied, as he began breaking down in joy, "Oh, God, I'm overwhelmed...."

"Mom, what's Dad talking about?" Phi asked.

"To sum up...." Riley replied, "I'm pregnant, and you're going to be a big brother."

"What?!" Phi exclaimed and asked, "You're pregnant with my new sibling?"

"Yes." Nate responded.

And with that, all three falcons hugged each other in joy. After that, they informed all of their friends about it, and they got super excited from hearing this.

And then, 9 months later, Riley is with Nate and Phi, and they are waiting for the day of birth of their new baby, which the recently learned that it was a girl, just as Jesus told them.

"Mom, were you like that before I was born?" Phi asked.

"Yes, you were, Phi." Riley replied while pointing to her now enlarged belly, "This is what you were like before you were born."

Then, Phi turned to Nate and asked, "Dad, when's my sister going to be here?"

"Heheheh. Be patient, Phi." Nate chuckled, "She'll be-"

But Nate was interrupted, when all of a sudden, Riley felt a pain in her lower region, so she painfully gasped, and that's when Phi asked, "Mom, what's wrong?"

"Nate...." Riley said to her husband, "The baby's coming!"

"Oh dear!" Nate paniced a bit, then he quickly called his family, and alerted them about what's going on. And from there, the 3 falcons got to the hospital, which was in production, but still a bit usable.

And then, after a few moments, their daughter is finally born. A healthy, beautiful infant female falcon.

"Oh, Nate...." Riley said with tears of joy streaming from her eyes, "She's perfect."

"I know." Nate replied while seeing his newborn daughter, "Our faith in God has rewarded us with our new daughter."

And that's when their daughter opened her little eyes and cooed a bit.

"Hi." Riley said, "I'm Riley, your mother, and this is Nate, your father."

"Hi." Nate said, "Welcome to the world, Faith the Falcon."

Just then, the door opened, and Nate's family and Riley's parents stood there, even Phi and his cousins were with them, so Nate turned to them and said, "Come on in, guys. But be quiet, she's napping."

And so, all of them entered the room, and they all saw the new member of Nate's family.

"Aww...." Autumn said, "Our new niece is precious.."

"I know, Autumn." Leo replied.

"Truly, she's a cute little bundle of joy." Hunter said.

"Indeed she is." Wynter replied.

"Uncle Nate....." Marina spoke up, "What's her name?"

"Her name....." Nate said, "Is Faith. For God has given her to Riley and I as a reward for our faith in him."

"Can I see her?" Phi asked, and Nate immediately replied, "Sure, Phi. Come see your new sister."

And with that, Phi got up next to the bed, and stood on a stand, and saw his newborn sister, who then fixed her little eyes on him.

"Hi, Faith..." Phi said, "I'm Phi, your big brother."

And from there, Nate introduced the rest of his family. And the next day, Riley checked out of the hospital after Nate paid the hospital bills, and the family of four falcons all went to their new house whenever they come to Christopolis (which is nearly complete).

And from that point, Nate, Riley, and Phi have loved the newest member of their family, and since they always knew God is with them, it seemed nothing could go wrong now.....

Or so they thought......