The Falcon's Past (Part 4: Leaving)

"After I learned of my origin of birth from Christian blood...." Nate continued while still voicing-over, "I knew that my adoptive parents would kill me if I told them about my heritage. So, I had to come up with a lie to hide it......"

The very next day, outside the completed pride santuary, Nicolas was with his parents, his girlfriend Veronica, Mephiles and Infinite, and they talk about what to do in decorating the place while some Christian captives were tortured by the guards.

"Last night..." Nicolas said, "Veronica gave me an idea. I'm not merely going to decorate this ordinary santuary. I'll make it more grand! So grand, that it'll be our country's famous landmark."

"Excellent, Nicolas." Saul replied.

Then, as this happened, Nate walked up to his family. And seeing his people suffer, Nate immediately felt their pain cut his heart like a dagger. He even saw Autumn and Leo watching their people suffer for Prideopolis' entertainment.

'My people....' Nate thought to himself with a sad and heartbroken expression on his face, 'It just hurts me to think that I could've been like them..... if Autumn and Leo hadn't asked Cadence to take me in....'

And just then, Nicolas came up to Nate and happily said to him, "Nate! You're just in the nick of time! Our admiration of this place is going to be even more admiring than before. How does that sound to you?"

"It's alright, Nicolas." Nate replied, while also hiding the truth from him, despite being hard, but then, one of the butlers came up to Saul, and said, "Mr. Mayor, the citizens are requesting that you and your family must see a torture show."

"Let me guess, another Christian?" Saul asked, and the butler replied, "Correct."

And much later, at the city square, the Mayor's family is seen at the torture block, and the citizens of Prideopolis are mocking a Christian for attempting to right their wrongs.

"You deserve it, homophobe!" "I hope your God is angry at you!" "Let's see if you can handle this!" the crowd mocked.

And then, the torture began, and among the crowd, Autumn and Leo were watching, but they couldn't take it anymore, so they left to go back home. And at the same time, Nate was feeling heartbroken inside at seeing one of his own people die for Prideopolis' entertainment.

"Nate, why do you feel down?" Veronica suddenly asked, and Nate snapped back to reality and asked, "Huh?"

"Is there something about this that's making you down?" Nicolas asked, "Because you seem uneasy with watching this sexualphode die for our entertainment."

"It....." Nate replied, "It's nothing."

But it wasn't nothing at all. Nate was being tortured deep inside by all the pain he's watching inflicted upon the Christian Mobian. And then, once the Christain died, Nate couldn't take it anymore, and so he got up, and said, "I need to be alone." And then he left the square, leaving Nicolas and Veronica wondering, along with Tanya and Saul.

"What's gotten into him?" asked Tanya.

"Mother, let Veronica and I talk with Nate." Nicolas said.

"You have my permission, Nicolas." Saul replied, and so both Veonica and Nicolas ran off to try and find Nate.

Meanwhile, with Nate, he is currently running through the streets to find Autumn and Leo, and at the same time, he decided that Prideopolis is no place fro him or his family, so he decided to leave the city forever, but he needed to bring Autumn and Leo with him in order to escape.

"I must find Autumn and Leo." Nate said to himself, "They have to come with me if I'm escaping this sinful place!"

And after a few minutes of running and finding Autumn and Leo, then he found them, but cornered by a guard in an alleyway.