Gorgoth is Destroyed

Three weeks have passed since Wendy was healed from leprosy. Right now, things have been going smoothly, the walls are almost 100% done, the Santuary has a few spots to finish, and the Houses are being designed and built. However, the weeks have been long and hard for the people, so they're resting right now for today, but they'll be rested up to continue tomorrow. That night, Nate and his family, along with Nicolas and his family, and Sonic and his family and friends are gathered around a campfire before they have to go to sleep.

"Man.... the past few weeks have been tough...." Wendy said.

"I know, Wendy." Nebula replied, "But the city's almost completely rebuilt."

"We know, Nebula." Tikal said, "And I'm sure The Lord is pleased with all the work that we've done."

"Same here." Cosmo responded, "Then again, all of our hard work will be worth it when the city's fully complete."

"I couldn't agree more, Cosmo." Melissa replied, and Aaron followed, "Same here."

"You know, Veronica..." Nicolas said to his wife, "On most occasions, I noticed you've been chatting with Riley a lot."

"I know, Honey." Veronica replied, "Over the few weeks, we've become friends, and at this point, we've become like sisters."

"And it technically makes sense." Riley followed, "Considering the fact that Nate was your adopted brother."

"That is true...." Tanya replied.

Then, Theo said, "You know, I'd love to hear a song before we have to hit the sack."

"Since you mentioned that, Theo..." Nate responded, "There's actually a song that I always loved. It's about a specific picture that I always see in Grandpa's house back in Cannadus."

"Really?" asked Tommy, "Can you sing it?"

"Sure thing." Nate replied, "I actually learned the song a few weeks before moving to Station Square, and I will request that Riley, Grandpa, Autumn, and Leo that they'll provide the backup vocals."

"We'd be honored, birdie." Autumn replied as she, Riley, John, and Leo nodded.

"And Nate, I remember you telling us that song." Sonic spoke up, "And since Sonia, Manic, Ames, and I learned the notes to the song, can we provide the instrumental?"

"Sure thing, Sonic." Nate replied, and Sonic pulled out his guitar, while Manic pulled out a drum set, and Sonia pulled out a violin, and Amy got to the piano in response.

(A/N: Play the song below!)

Then, the four hedgehogs began playing the notes to the song, and they hit the notes perfectly. Then, Nate began singing while Autumn, Leo, Riley, and John harmonized with Nate in specific parts to the song.

There's a picture on the wall that brings me comfort...

My weary eyes rest on it from time to time...

It's a sweet unique depiction of the Savior...

The only one I know quite of its kind...

It shows him laughing...

Our Lord is laughing...

His head thrown back with joy upon his loving face...