Revisiting the Plagues

While Nate and the others were still having their beach day, suddenly, Nate was greeted by the Mayor of Station Square, Gideon the Fennec.

"Excuse me, are you Nathaniel the Falcon?" he then asked Nate, who replied, "Yes."

"Well, it's an honor to meet you." Gideon said, then he introduced himself to Nate, "You've probably seen me plenty of times, but my name is Gideon the Fennec, and I'm Station Square's Mayor."

"Pleased to meet you, sir." Nate replied, then he shook hands with Gideon, who then said, "Indeed, I've heard many things that has happened over the past few years. And I must admit, you've definitely become a different person, and a very popular one, for that matter."

"I'm well aware, sir." Nate responded, "But God called me to fulfill his plan, and I had to follow through. Besides, it wasn't my choice, it was God's calling for me."

"I see...." Gideon said, intrigued, then he asked as Riley, Phi, and Faith came up, "And what about the plagues? Did you summon them by yourself with God's help?"

"Not exactly." Nate replied, "God tasked my son and I to act in His name."

"Wait, Phi, is that true?" Faith asked her big brother, who replied, "Of course, it's true."

"Well, how did it go?" Gideon asked.

"Well, you see, sir....." Nate began as a flashback begins......

-Flashback-

It was a day after every water source in Prideopolis had turned to blood. And at this time, Nate began wondering why God instructed Nate to have Phi stretch his sword against the waters of the river. And the others caught onto this, including Anne, Sierra, and Honey.

Then, the three lesbians went to Nate and his family, then Anne asked, "Great magic trick. But, why did you have your son do it, he's only a child."

And after they left, Nate decided to talk with God, so he said to the others, "I must be alone for now."

After Nate left, Phi suddenly asked, "What's wrong with Dad?"

"He's probably wondering about something." Riley replied.

"Maybe it has something to do with Phi being tasked by Nate to summon the first plague...." Leo said.

"Only God knows the answer to that." Autumn replied.

With Nate, he is in his room in his temorary house, praying to God, and waiting for his response.

"Lord, I've did as you commanded me yesterday...." Nate said while praying, "But I must know, why did you instruct me to have my son summon the first plague, when Phi is only 8 years old?"

Then, God appeared to Nate, and answered, "Nathaniel, be of good faith. I have raised you above all Mobians and Men, and I have raised your son above all Mobians and Men as well, for Phi has been righteous throughout his whole life up to this point. Both of you will act in my name, for you will give your son instructions to summon the next plagues, and your son will obey and follow through. And through you and your son, all of Prideopolis will know that I am the Lord God."

"I understand, Lord." Nate replied, "With your power, Prideopolis and its citizens will not know rest or peace while my people are tortured by their hands."

A few moments later, Nate returned to his family, and then Wynter asked, "What did God say now?"

"Phi, come here." Nate said to his son, who then came up to him, then Nate said to everyone else, "The Lord has raised me and Phi above all Mobians and Men. We will act in His name, and through us, all of Prideopolis will know that the Lord is God."