The Falcon's Past (Part 2: Brothers)

"As the years passed since I was raised in the Mayor's family as their own son....." Nate continued in a voice-over, "I learned of the code of Pride, and the sexuality ways. And I grew up alongside Saul and Tanya's son, Nicolas the Jackal, who was like a great brother to me. My adoptive parents even told me that I am destined to rule Prideopolis alongside Nicolas when he becomes the next mayor. And when they told me that, I was really looking forward to it when I grew up......"

Many years later, a now teenage 15 year old Nate is seen racing on an orange colored hoverboard against his adoptive 18 year old brother, Nicolas the Jackal, down the open floors of City Hall. And at the moment, both of them are wearing casual outfits and rainbow colored badges to indicate that they're descendants of the Mayor.

"Haha!" laughed Nicolas as he raced Nate on his blue colored hoverboard, "I'm faster than you on my hoverboard! You'll never catch up to me, brother!"

The two brothers then passed a wall of murals which resembled the egyptian hieroglyphics, and they admired them for a bit before continuing their race.

"Hey, Nicolas!" Nate playingly called out to his brother, "How'd you like to have your face carved on a wall like the egyptian hieroglyphics?"

"Someday, yes!" Nicolas gladly answered.

"How about now?" Nate asked again as he knocked Nicolas's hoverboard against the wall for a bit, but Nicolas regained form, and said to Nate, "You almost killed me!"

"Oh, come on!" Nate taunted, "Where's your sense of fun?"

"Oh, it's fun, you want?" Nicolas deviously asked, then he tried to do the same thing Nate did to him, but Nate flew backwards a bit, and Nicolas went flying down a hill and stopped and looked around for Nate, asking, "Nate?"

And then Nate came flying over Nicolas' head, hollering, "Wooo-OOOOO!!"

And in response, Nicolas chased Nate on his hoverboard, and both Mayor's Child brothers raced into the city itself, and managed to avoid hitting the citizens without getting reckless. Then, Nate spotted his brother flying over some rooftops with his hoverboard, and Nicolas playingly said to him, "Come on, Nathaniel, admit it! You always looked up to me!"

And Nate looked up at Nicolas, and happily replied, "Yes, but it's not much of a view!" That was mostly because Nate saw Nicolas' butt. Then, after more carefully avoiding of the citizens, Nicolas got in front of Nate and taunted, "Second born, second place!"

"Not for long, brother!" Nate taunted back.

But little did both Mayor's Childs realize that they are racing towards the new pride sanctuary that is almost completed.

At the almost completed pride sanctuary, the two high priests of Pride, who both work for the Mayor, are seen walking through the open area, but they didn't notice their master's sons racing behind them.

Back to Nate and Nicolas, they kept on racing, but Nate realized that he and his brother are at the new sanctuary, and so he called to Nicolas and said, "Hey, Nicolas, we're at the new sanctuary that's almost complete!"

"What?" Nicolas asked, and he also noticed that he and Nate are at the almost completed pride sanctuary, so he responded, "Oh, you're right! Let's pause our race and admire this almost completed place."

And with that, both Nate and Nicolas flew down to the sanctuary grounds and got off of their respective hoverboards, then they both looked around at the place, and were amazed at the improvements of the sanctuary before it's construction is completed.

"Wow! This sanctuary is a marvel." Nate said.

"Truly a great work of our Father's proudful workers." Nicolas replied.