The final warning

After darkness completely covered all of Prideopolis, with the exception of the Christian homes, Nate and his friends and family, by God's command, went back to their respective lands and stayed there for months until the days between the months of March and April started rolling in. And at this time, the children of Nate and his friends were excused from School for the very reason as long as they continued their schoolwork online.

And so, given this, Nate and the others went back to Cannadus to get John, and they all went back to Prideopolis to meet back up with Nate's people. They even brought the rest of Nate's friends from High School to see what has happened recently in Prideopolis, as well as catch them up on what has happened over the last few years.

"Wow....." said Clay, "I never knew what your connection to this city was like."

"Neither did any of us, Dream." said Tommy, "But are you sure God is going to send down one more plague on this city?"

"I'm sure of it, Tommy." Nate replied, "Right now, I need to speak with Nicolas and warn him about the final plague."

And here, Nate left the others who went into their temporary houses in the city, and Nate began walking towards City Hall. And along the way, God spoke to Nate again, saying, "Nathaniel. Here this now: Though I will bring the final plague on the city, it will not come down unless it is called by Nicolas' words. And when he does so, there will be a great cry throughout the whole city, and that he will surely repent and end my people's torture." And acknowledging this, Nate continued walking through the still darkened city of Prideopolis, and he was able to see where he was going because God's light showed him the way.

And sure enough, after about 5 minutes, Nate finally reached City Hall, and the doors were suprisingly left open, and so without hesitation, Nate immediately walked in and searched throughout all of City Hall for Nicolas. Eventually, he came to the same room where he and Nicolas would chat with each other.

And coming back here after so many years, Nate called out, "Nicolas? Nicolas?"

"Oh... let me guess...." said a sarcastic voice, belonging to Nicolas, and sure enough, Nate found the same statue where Nicolas would usually sit at as he continued, "You want me to.... end your people's torture and repent of my sins."

"*sigh* I hoped I would find you here." Nate said.

"Get out!" Nicolas snapped back while tossing a cup to the ground.

And here, Nate remembered what he has to do, so he said to Nicolas, "Nicolas... we must bring this to an end...."

And though Nicolas was silent, Nate said, "Nicolas, please... talk to me. We could always talk here...."

Then, as Nicolas was still silent, Nate looked around the area, and old memories came back to him, and said, "This place.... so many memories... I remember the time you..... switched the colors of the flags of pride...."

And then, Nicolas responded to that, saying, "If I recall correctly, you were there switching colors right along with me."

And here, Nate thought about it, then he replied, "No, it was you. I didn't do that."

"Oh yes, you did." Nicolas responded as he lept down to the ground, "You put the Gay with the Lesbian, and the Lesbian...."

"With the Bisexual." Nate remembered.

"Yes!" Nicolas responded, "And the priests thought it was a horrible omen and fasted for two months! Father was furious! You were always getting me into trouble!!" And here, Nicolas walked into a different room while Nate followed behind, and then Nicolas said while calming down a bit, "But then.... Heheh... You were always there to..... get me out of trouble again."