A Completed City

A day has passed since Idolyon was conquered, and Sally reunited with her lost family. Now, everyone else returned to Christopolis, and they knew that they had to finish up, now that the other three cities that were in the land of Pridius are no more, Christopolis will be all the only city in the land. However, because they felt sorry for all the lives that were lost in the destroyed cities of Gorgoth, Analek, and Idolyon, the rebuilding was a bit slow, but they tried their best to keep their faith.

"Everyone's feeling sorry for all those that were lost in the destruction of the other three cities...." Theo said, "It's like they're losing hope...."

"I know what you mean, Dad." Nate replied, "But God is always with us, and he still loves us no matter what happens in our daily lives."

"I know God won't abandon us." Geoffrey spoke up, "But maybe we can have everyone gather and remind them that God is still with us? Because at this rate..... the rebuilding will go on until about 12 years from now."

And Nate knew Geoffrey was right. The rebuilding of Christopolis will take too long if the people act like this. So, he went to God and explained about what the current situation is. And God told Nate to gather all the people and remind them that God is always with them, and also tell them to have a moment of silence to remember all the souls the chose to not repent, then continue rebuilding, and Nate understood.

And then, a few moments later, Nate gathered all of the people in one area to help them lift up their faiths and hope.

"Everyone...." Nate then said, "I understand what you're thinking about. But do not forget, the Lord is always with you, and He loves you no matter what happens in your daily lives. Be strong, have faith, and do not doubt the ways of God. And I say to you..... love thy neighbor as thyself, and treat others the way you want to be treated, and never forget that God alone is King of the universe. Believe me, God has never failed us before, and He will never fail us now."

And here, everyone else nodded in agreement, then Nate said, "Pray with me, we will have a moment of silence in rememberance of all the people who were lost during the events in between this city's rebuilding....

And with that, everyone bowed their heads and closed their eyes, and prayed for the souls of the people who died during Christopolis' reconstruction.

(A/N: Play the song below!!)

Then, a few minutes later, silence was over everyone after they finished praying for about a minute. But then, the silence was suddenly broken when Autumn began singing.

Autumn: Many nights, we've prayed...

With no proof anyone could hear...

In our hearts, a hopeful song...

We barely understood...

Now, we are not afraid...

Although we know there's much to fear...

We were moving mountains...

Long before we knew we could...

There can be miracles...

When you believe.

Though hope is frail...