Journey to Cannadus

After Nicolas finally repented and released the Christians from their torture after seeing his son revived, God told Nate to have the people of Prideopolis and his people to pack up their things, but leave behind anything that supports pride, and leave the city because God will destroy the city, but allow them to return to rebuild the city. And so, in response to this, Nate and Nicolas got the people to do what God has commanded, and through the whole day, the people packed what they can.

"Well.... it was nice being here for years..." Sally sadly said after she got her things together.

"I know, Sal..." Scourge responded, "It was so much better when we all had a great pride, though."

"Yeah." Fiona replied, "I'm gonna miss our threesomes in this room...."

Meanwhile, in Nicolas's room, Nate and his whole family, along with Sonic, Amy, Dash and Lily are with Nicolas, Veronica and James, then they are gathering what items they can to bring with them. Then, when they finished, Tanya suddenly came in.

"Mother...." Nicolas said.

Then, Tanya looked at Nate and said, "Nate...... I can see that you really have changed. And I also know something as well. Your God truly is God. And I also believe in him."

"Tanya...." Nate replied, "Are you saying that you're repenting?"

"Yes, Nate." Tanya said, "And I've also packed what I can bring, but I've left behind what prideful things I own."

"Good." Nate said, "Tomorrow, all of our people must head to the front gate of the city. And we will all go to Cannadus."

And that night, God spoke to Nate again. God also instructed Nate to take any piece of gold or silver the city holds, for he has a use for them.

"Nathaniel, when everyone in Prideopolis leaves, I will send a cloud that will guide the way to Cannadus by day, and a flame to guide you all by night. But be warned, there is a city that is an enemy of Prideopolis."

And here, Nate knew what God was taking about, so he responded, "Analek."

"Correct." God replied, "And I know that you are aware that the cities of Prideopolis and Analek are enemies, and when the Analekites notice the people of Prideopolis are leaving their city, I am certain they will kill them all. But tell them that I will be with you all."

"What you have said..." Nate replied, "I will do."

Then, a few minutes later, after God vanished again, that's when Nicolas and James, along with Tanya came into the room and walked up to Nate, who turned to face them, and then Tanya asked, "Nate. It's almost time to leave."

"I'm aware, Tanya." Nate replied, "But God has told me a new command."

"What is it?" asked James.

"Before I reveal it, I must ask something." Nate responded, "How many people are in Prideopolis?"

"There are about 1,000 people for our population in Prideopolis...." Nicolas responded, "And there's about 500 people who are Christians."

"Good." Nate replied, "Now, I have another question: Does this city have spoils of gold or silver?"

And here, Tanya replied, "The vault in City Hall has many spoils that are gold, silver, iron and metallic. But we..."

"I remember that." Nate interrupted, "The reason I asked is because God says that we'll only take the silver and golden spoils with us, because God will have a use for them."

"In that case, we'll take all of our spoils of gold and silver with us." Nicolas replied.

The very next morning, Nate had given the orders to John, Hunter, Sonic, Clay, Technoblade and Leo to blow the ram horns/Shofars as a signal that it's time to leave the city. And so, in response, all the people of Prideopolis and the Christians gathered near the front gate of the city, and they even gathered all of their golden and silver spoils, and placed them on many carts and wagons. And after a few moments, Nate stood outside the gate, and prayed to God to surely guide them.