Sonic and his Friends Convert to Christianity

Later, nighttime rolled in. And all the people in Cannadus are gathered around a large campfire with plenty of food to go around. Even Sonic and his friends were there, and they were impressed at what they're seeing.

"Come on, you guys." Autumn said to the group.

And so, in response, Sonic and his friends all got to open spots and sat down.

Then, as Dash was about to pick up an apple, Phi stopped him and said, "Dash, not yet."

"Oh, sorry." Dash replied.

"Nate, do you and the people here do this every night?" Nebula asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, Nebula." Nate replied.

"My dear friends and family." John then spoke up, "Let us give thanks to God for this bountiful food, and let us also give thank the Lord for the presence of this brave hedgehog and his friends, whom we honor tonight. Now, let us pray."

Then, after praying, everyone began distributing the foods around. And here, Sonic said to John, "Uh, Mr. John... I appreciate it... but my friends and I have done nothing for you to honor...."

(Play the music below!)

And hearing this, John smiled, and replied, "First you befriended my grandson and let him help you with your depression. Then years later, you defend my three great-grandchildren from thieves. You and your friends think that is nothing?"

"No, sir." Amy replied as she and the others shook their heads.

"Well, now...." John replied, "It seems neither of you do not know what is worthy of honor."

"Then what do you know that is worthy of honor?" asked Raven.

"Haha." John chuckled and replied, "Little one, you need to look at things from a different perspective."

"How do you do that, anyway?" Tails asked, to which John replied, "Well, you see, it's like this...."

And here, John began singing. As he started singing, he explained that many different things like threads and rocks have many different purposes that neither of them can see or think they're more important.

A single thread in the tapestry.

Though its color brightly shine...

Can never see its purpose...

In the pattern of the grand design.

And the stone that sits on the very top.

Of the mountain's mighty face....

Does it think it's more important....

Than the stones that form the base?~

As John kept singing, he asked Sonic and his friends how they can see where their lives are worth or their values lie. Then he tild them that they can never see through other man's eyes, but instead, they must look at their lives through heaven's eyes.

So how can you see where your life is worth?

Or where your value lies?

You can never see through the eyes of man.