Analek is Destroyed by Water

After Nate won the contest by proving the Lord is the true God, a small group of 6 Analekites, Antione D'Coolete, Bunnie Rabbot, Rotor the Walrus, Nicole the Lynx, Dr. Ellidy, and Relic the Pika, repented and believed that the Lord is God. After that, Nate and his group, now joined by the 6 repented Analekites, all went back to Charles' secret hideout in the city of Analek. However, Nate went to talk with God about sending the rains back down on Analek.

"O Lord..." Nate prayed, "You have proven that you are the true, living God. And only 6 of the Analekites have repented. They want to know when you'll send the rain back down on the city... They believe that if you send the rains back on Analek, the rest of the Analekites will know that you are the Lord God and repent..."

Then, suddenly, God appeared to Nate again, this time, He said, "Nathaniel, do not be afraid. Indeed, you have managed to only have six Analekites repent, but it's the rest of the citizen's sin that have made the city beyond redemption. Therefore, I have lost all patience with them, and will send rain down, but I will also send a flood to destory Analek and all of the Analekites."

"A flood?!" Nate exclaimed, "But Lord, you promised that-"

"I know, Nathaniel." God interrupted, "But that promise was to not destroy the whole earth because of Man. This flood will not be the worldwide flood, but it will only destroy Analek and wipe it off the face of the Earth. Only you, your family, and the ones who have repented shall be spared from the deluge."

"There's a problem with that, Lord." Nate responded, "The Analekites have trapped me and the others in the city. If you send the flood, we'll be drowned as well!"

"I will make sure you and the others are spared." God said, then instructed, "You and the others must make an Ark from two large wooden crates, then waterproof it inside and out with tar, and make the roof sturdy enough to endure the heavy rains that will come. Be sure to fashion a large door on one side of the Ark, large enough to allow all those who have stood by you, those who have repented, and the children whom you've rescued, to enter and exit. And make sure to take plenty of food for you and the others to last a long time while on board the Ark. But, you must start now, because at the end of next week, I will send the rains and the flood."

And with that, God vanished again, and Nate knew what he has to do. So, he got up and went toward's Charles' hideout. And once he got back, everyone began asking what God said to him now.

"Ah! Nate's back!" said Muttski.

"What did God say now?" Riley asked.

And here, Nate breathed, then replied, "He's going to destroy the whole city."

"What?!" exclaimed everyone else, then Rotor asked, "How?"

"Not only is God sending rain back down on the city, but He's sending a flood to destroy all of Analek and drown all the Analekites." Nate explained, "Only we shall be spared. We'll build a vessel so that we can all survive the deluge. With two large wodden crates, we build an Ark."

"An Ark?" asked Bunnie, "What's an Ark?"

"In the Bible..." Phi said, "An Ark is a giant boat that was built by Noah to survive the great flood."

"Oh, zat makes sense." Antione said, "And since Nate said that we'll built ze Ark with two large crates, I know where to find some."

"Then, lead the way, Antione." Nate said.

And with that, the whole group left the hideout and followed Antione to the place where Analek keeps massive wooden crates.

"And here we are." Antione said.