A Leperous Tension

A few weeks have passed, and the rebuilding has gotten major progress done. Right now, the southern walls are near completion, while the southwest wall is complete. Jared's High Priest robes are done, and the sanctuary is almost done as well. Even the river's almost cleaned up. Right now, Nate is currently walking along the walls again, and he is amazed with all the progress being made.

"Wow." he said, "The walls are nearly done. Things are really going great now."

And then, as Nate was about to pass by the southwest wall, he spotted Autumn, Leo, Sonic, Amy, Sticks, Jared, Nicolas, Veronica, Cadence and Aphmau taking a break from working on the wall.

"Hey guys!" Nate called out to them.

"Oh! Hey, birdie." Autumn responded when she saw Nate.

Then, Nate came up to them and said, "Well, the southwest wall's just about done, from what I'm seeing."

"It's almost done, Nate." Sonic responded, "But there's one spot that neither of us can reach."

"Oh?" Nate asked, "Where is it?"

"It's that spot where it's not painted." Leo replied while pointing to the unpainted spot on the wall.

And seeing it, Nate decided to paint that spot on the wall to finish it. So, he grabbed a bucket of paint and a paintbrush, climbed up the ladder to the spot, then he painted it. After that, he climbed back down the ladder and set down both items, despite having paint on his hands.

"Oh, that reminds me..." Nate suddenly said, then he turned to the group and asked, "Has anything new happened recently?"

"Not that I can think of..." Leo said.

"Oh, wait..." Autumn remembered, "Actually there is. Someone called on the phone, saying they were looking for you."

"Really?" Nate asked, "Who's the person?"

"Uh.... 'Stan Shultz'." Autumn said.

"Stan Shultz?" Nate asked, confused about the name.

"Yeah." Autumn replied, then Leo followed, "And from what he told us, he's actually a dolphin."

"Is that so?" Nate asked, and Autumn replied, "Yeah. And he's coming by the river to meet you."

"Well, in that case...." Nate said, "Let me go wash my hands and head over to the river."

And here, as Nate went to wash his hands of the paint, the others were confused at the name of this 'Stan Shultz' person.

"Stan Shultz?" asked Sticks, "What kind of person is that?"

"We don't know, Sticks." Leo replied.

"Well....." Amy then asked, "Is he like... Mark Shultz?"

"Ah... No." Autumn replied, then Leo followed, "There's a difference to that, Amy. Besides the names, Mark Shultz is a Christian Singer and Musician."

"Oh, that makes sense." Amy responded.

"Then... who's Stan Shultz?" Sonic asked, "Isn't he the cartoonist?"

"That's Charles Shultz, Sonic." Nate responded.

"No, wait, I thought Charles Shultz was that man who flew across the ocean in the 'Spirit of St. Andrews'." Cadence said.

"Cadence, that's Charles Lindbergh, and it was the 'Spirit of St. Louis'." Nate replied.

"Nah, Lindbergh is a cheese." Aphmau spoke up.

"Limburger's the cheese, Lindbergh's the man, Aphmau." Nate corrected while finishing up with washing his hands.

"No, Lindbergh was that blimp that blew up and killed all them people." Jared said.