Rescuing Faith

It's been 5 years since the new daughter of Nate and Riley, Faith the Falcon, has been born. Right now, in Christopolis, you might think that the rebuilding's done. But, you're wrong. Not long after Faith the Falcon's birth, the rebuilding was halted when there have been sudden attacks on the walls of the city, and they were just finished, and everyone was confused at what was going on. This has happened for 5 years. And whenever the walls were almost repaired, the same thing always happened, they were suddenly attacked and damaged.

"This has happened so many times, I've lost count!" Theo yelled.

"This doesn't make any sense...." John said, "Who would do this, right before we're finished rebuilding?"

"I have no idea, Mr. John...." replied a now 19 year old Dash, and a now 15 year old Lily followed, "Neither do I. But something's definitely wrong...."

"But what, exactly?" asked Nebula.

"We don't know, Nebula." Nicolas replied, "But I'll bet that it's someone who hates us...."

"Well, whoever's responsible for this....." Nate said, "I hope that my daughter is safe.... since she's in Pre-K with my old friend Nancy the Beaver, God will also protect her."

Just then, a loud scream was heard, which sounded like a little girl.

"What was that?" asked Nebula.

"Sounds like trouble to me." Nicolas replied.

"Come on, guys." Nate said, "Let's go check it out."

And with that, all of them ran towards where the sound was heard, then they reached a 13 year old Phi with his friend who is a 12 year old Mobian dove.

"Phi, what happened?" Nate asked his teenage son.

"I don't know, Dad." Phi replied, "I was walking to invesitgate the attacks, then I found Irene lying here after she screamed for help."

"What happened?" Nate then asked Irene the Dove.

"Faith has been captured...." Irene weakly replied.

"WHAT!?" everyone else exclaimed in shock.

"How?!" Riley asked.

"I was on my way from Station Square to see Phi...." Irene explained, "When I encountered his little sister and her friends exploring the desert, but I was there for a few days, I almost forgot about Phi, and before I left, we were ambushed by a bunch of thugs. They kidnapped Faith, and all of her Pre-K classmates, they even captured Mrs. Nancy. Before they left, Faith told me to come here and tell you all about what's happened....."

And hearing this, everyone else became shocked, but it also horrified Nate, Riley, and Phi. Faith has been kidnapped.

"What are we going to do?" asked Veronica.

"I must rescue my daughter!" Nate said in determination.

"But Nate, we don't know who kidnapped her, or where she's been taken." Nebula pointed out.

"You're right." Nate replied, "Send out an emergency telegram, alerting any nearby cities but our enemies to search for Faith the Falcon."

And with that, a few moments later, an emergency telegram was sent to all the nearby cities, which was Station Square, but it also reached the White House, where it was intercepted by the President's staff.

"Mr. President!" said one of the President's staff members, "Our transmission has picked up an unknown signal!"

"What?" asked the President, "Well, what is it about?"