Two Years Later

It has been exactly two years since the events that has happened 6 years prior. If you don't remember (which is not likely), Prideopolis has been rebuilt into Christopolis all thanks to Nate and his family and friends, through God's help. Right now, it's the month of June, and Nate, his family, and all of his friends are at the Emerald Coast Beach Resort for a vacation. And of course, everyone's wearing their respective swimwear.

"Ahh......" said Riley, who is lying on a beach chair and wearing a blue one-piece swimsuit, "This is relaxing...."

"You said it, Riley." Autumn, who is also lying on a beach chair and wearing a fuchsia bikini, replied, "Nothing like a day at the beach on a hot summer day like today."

And just then, the two sister-in-laws heard a splash, and then they saw Phi and Faith splashing their three cousins in the ocean, and this made them chuckle.

With Nate, he is playing volleyball with Leo, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, and they're playing against Amy, Cream, Rouge, Cadence, and Melody.

"Heads up, Sonic!" Nate said as he passed the ball to Sonic, who passed the ball to Knuckles, who then slammed it over the net and hit the sand.

"Drat!" Melody said.

"Nice shot, Sonikku!" Amy called to her husband.

"Thanks, Ames!" Sonic responded.

"Miles, you did great in that round." Cream said to Tails, who replied, "Thanks, Creamy. You did great yourself."

"Not a bad shot, Knuckie.~" Rouge said to Knuckles, who replied, "Thanks, Rouge."

"Man, those three couples are so adorable." Cadence said to Melody, who replied, "Got that right, Cadence."

With Dash, he and his sister, Lily, and their friends are building a sandcastle with their new friend Monica.

"Okay....." Raven said while smothing one of the towers of the castle.

"Looking great, Raven." Monica said.

"Thanks, Monica." Raven replied, then said to Issac, "How's the moat, Issac?"

"It's coming along, Raven." Issac replied while he and Chloe are digging the moat for the castle, "Skye and Neptune are getting the water for the moat."

"Hey guys!" Dash said while coming up to them, "Lily, Flamara, Zane, and I got the flags for the castle."

"That's great, Dash!" Ryan said while he and Emma are assembling a wooden door for the castle.

"They look great, dudes and dudettes!" Emma said when she saw the flags.

"Thanks, Emma." Flamara replied, and Zane followed, "Yeah, most castles need flags."

"And this castle needs about 5 flags." Lily said.

"Hey, guys!" said Skye as he and Neptune came up with two buckets full of ocean water.

"Skye and I just got the water!" Neptune followed.

"Great work, you two!" Chloe said.

"Ready to finish the castle, guys?" Dash asked his friends, who all replied at once, "Yeah!"

And with that, they all woked together to fill the moat, put the flags on the tops of the towers, install the door on the castle, and then the castle was complete.

"Great job, everyone." Dash said to his friends.

"Yeah, this looks absolutely awesome!" Monica responded.

However, they all heard a voice say, "Pfft. You call it awesome? I call it lame."

And in response, they all turned to see a purple female fennec fox, who's also wearing a golden bikini and sunshades on her forehead.

"I've seen better buildings than that." the fennec followed.

"How about you leave us alone, brat!" Raven coldly said.

"Why should I?" the fennec asked, "You're just a nobody, unlike me."

"That's enough, Valerie!" Dash said.

That's when Valerie saw Dash, and so she said, "Dashie! What are you doing with these losers? Come with me, and I'll-"

"No thank you." Dash interrupted, "I'd rather be with my friends."

"You mean these guys?" Valerie asked, "Fine, if that's what you want. But you'll be hearing from my daddy if this happens again."

And with that, Valerie left the group, and Dash then facepalmed and said, "She just won't leave you guys alone...."

"I know...." Lily responded, "And I still don't understand why you befriended her back in first grade...."

"He befriended her because he wanted to try and help her change her personality." Raven said, "But at this point, I doubt she'll change."

"I know what you're getting at, Raven..." Dash responded, "If this keeps up, I'm afraid that I might have to end my friendship with her if all she thinks about is herself..."

"Honestly.... I never liked that selfish brat." Flamara spoke up.

"Neither did any of us, sis." Zane responded, "But let's show the others our sandcastle!"

A couple hours hours later, two familiar faces were walking onto the beach with four unusual toddlers. It was Khan and Sally, and they've gotten married and had quaduplets over the past two years.

"So this is Emerald Coast?" Khan asked his wife, who replied, "Of course, Khan."

And from there, the two of them found a spot to set their things down, and then set up. And after a few minutes, it wasn't long before Nate went up to them.

"Wha..... Sally? Khan?" he then asked.

And here, Sally and Khan turned to face Nate, and Sally spoke up, "Hey, Nate. Long time no see."

"I know!" Nate replied, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Well, Sal and I are on vacation right now." Khan replied, and Sally followed, "Yeah, and Khanie and I are also celebrating our two year wedding anniversary."

"Really?" Nate said, "Well, congrats, you two. And who are these four kids?"

"Hahaha." Sally chuckled, then replied, "Nate, these are our quadruplets, Bella, Samuel, Christina, and Johnathan. And they're each a year old."

"Wow. I never thought you'd manage that kind of birth, Sally." Nate responded.

And that made Sally blush a bit, then Khan responded, "It wasn't a birth, really. Sally had a cesarean section, since it was a high-risk pregnancy."

"Ah, I see." Nate replied, "Well, since you two are here, how have things been in Christopolis while I've been gone?"

"Things have been going alright." Sally replied, "Nicolas and his family have stayed strong in their faith, Jared and Sarah just had a little boy named Abe, and the people of the city have repopulated the city, and have also remained in their faith."

"That's great." Nate said.

"Oh, that reminds me...." Khan spoke up, "The two year anniversary is coming in two weeks. If you'd like, you can come back to Christopolis with your friends and family and celebrate with us."

"I'll consider that, Khan." Nate replied, "But God will let me know when it's time for me to enter Christopolis when it's time."

"Understandable, Falcon." Sally replied.

"Yeah. Well, I'm heading back to the others." Nate said, "Later, you two."

"Later, Nate." Sally and Khan responded.

And with that, Nate went back to the others and continued his beach day with them.