Passover

Author's Note:

Hey, everyone. MegaBeast here. I just wanted to pause the story here for a moment because I wanted to let you all know about something. You know how I said that I'm a Christian IRL? Well, that was no lie. I became a Christian at a young age. And over the years, I did grow in my faith with God. And though I faced tough challenges, I knew God would watch over me throughout my whole life.

As I grew up and reached my legal adult age, I learned of the LGBT community and learned of what they do, and I was disgusted by it. I knew that the people who support the community are promoting sin. And there are some people who support the LGBT community who claim that they're Christians, but they're not.

And another thing: just seeing people support the LGBT community by doing stuff that I know is wrong doesn't just disgust me, but it also makes me sad to know that they'll end up spending the rest of their lives burning in the fires of Hell, but I have hope that they'll change their ways before it's too late.

That's why I've made the plagues happen in this story. The People of Prideopolis are like the people who support the LGBT community IRL, and their sin will eventually unleash God's wrath on them. But God is always able to forgive anyone who sinned against him.

Plus, Nicolas' stubborness and Pride will eventually lead to his downfall, just like people who show off their pride IRL. However, just a spoiler alert for what's next after this chapter: Nicolas will ultimately repent when God shows his glory to him.

Anyways, with that said, enjoy the chapter, and stay tuned for what's to happen next.

-------------------------------

Shortly after Nate learned that Nicolas has decreed that the firstborn of the Christians will die, he knew that it's not the firstborn of the Christians who will perish, but the firstborn of Prideopolis. Because of this, Nate, Riley and Phi gathered up all their friends and their families and gathered them with the Elders to explain what's going to happen. Right now, it's high noon, and all of Nate's friends are gathered with his family and the Elders in the meeting house, and Nate is about to reveal what's about to happen.

"As you all know...." Nate said, "Nicolas has decreed that the firstborn of our people will die..."

"We're all aware of that." said Lily, "I don't want to lose my big brother!"

"That's the thing, Lily." Nate said, "Nicolas has called down the final plague on his people."

"On his people?" asked Nathan, and Wilbur followed, "What does that mean?"

"On my way to City Hall...." Nate explained, "God informed me that he won't send the final plague unless Nicolas calls it by his own words. And he did so out of his own pride and stubborness."

"So, what's the final plague?" asked Ryan.

"The firstborn of every citizen of Prideopolis will die." Nate replied, "Tonight, God is sending the Angel of Death to visit every house in Prideopolis, and smite all the firstborn of the people of Prideopolis. From the highest Mayor to the lowest slave girl."

"But Nate...." Aphmau then asked, "If the Angel of Death visits every house in the city, will it still kill the firstborn of the Christians?"

"No, Aphmau." Nate replied, "We Christians will be spared.... only if we follow what God commands."

"Then tell us what to do." Nebula said.

"Very well." Nate replied, then he said to everyone in the room, "Also, God spoke to me again, and told me the other reason for coming back to Prideopolis between the months of March and April. Today is a Thursday, and for the Isrealites, every year on Thursday at this time of year, they have the Passover feast in rememberance of their slavery in and exodus from Egypt. And tonight, God has told me that we will have that same Passover feast tonight. Before midnight, each Christain family must choose a young lamb or kid that is unblemished, and roast the meat, but save its blood. Make sure to have unleavened bread or matzah, bitter herbs, make haroseth and cook or bake any side dish that fits the Passover meal. And be sure to have kosher grape juice or water to go with the meal. With the blood of the lamb, use it to mark the doorposts and lentils of every Christian house. The blood on the doorpost will be a sign so that the Angel of Death will know which house to enter. When it sees the blood on the doorposts of our houses, it will passover us, and spare our Christian children from being killed. No one must go outside when the Angel of Death comes, every Christian family must stay inside until tomorrow morning."