Reunion and Tension Between Brothers

After Nate and his friends and family returned to Prideopolis, they spoke with the elders about what God commands. And right now, Nate, Riley, Phi and Autumn are seen walking up to the front doors of City Hall, and Nate is currently carrying his sword, which is in its scabbard, on his waist's left side.

But once they got up to the doors, they were stopped by a guard, who asked, "What do you want?"

"We wish to speak with the Mayor." Nate replied, "It's very urgent."

"Alright, then..." the guard said, "I'll let you in. But don't trouble our Mayor too much."

And here, the guard let the four of them into City Hall. Then, after the main doors closed, Phi said, "Huh. That was easy."

"Maybe so, my son." Nate replied, "But it'll not be easy when we go before the Mayor. Let's go, you three."

And so, all four of them began walking through the hallways. As they walked through the hallways towards the throne room, Riley noticed that there wasn't anyone else out on the streets as they walked towards City Hall.

"Nate, did you notice that there weren't anyone else on the streets?" she then asked Nate, who replied, "Yes. As I recall, on this partrticular day on Pride Month, which is this month, all the citizens converge in City Hall and show off their tributes of Pride in front of the Mayor and his subjects."

"I see...." Riley said, then she turned to Phi and said, "Phi, stay close to me, and don't get involved with what they do."

"Yes, Mom." Phi replied.

"Nate..." Autumn said to her brother, "When we go before the Mayor, what do we do next?"

"On our way towards City Hall...." Nate replied, "God has spoken to me, and told me that if the Mayor doesn't believe, we will show him a sign of God's power."

Meanwhile, in the City Hall throne room, the Mayor and his wife and son and subjects, along with all the people of Prideopolis, are all gathered together to show how they step out for pride in front of the Mayor.

"I got to admit." Scourge said, "Those Pans were very good."

"I'm glad you agree with me, Scourge." the Mayor, who is a male jackal said.

"Let the Lesbian group step forward." said Mephiles, and a group of 10 Lesbian women cam forward, and the head leader of the group said, "Mr. Mayor, my girls and I will dance while we wear lingeries as our tribute of pride."

"Very well." the Mayor replied, "Dance away."

And so, music began playing as the group began dancing. And unbeknownst to them all, Nate, Autumn, Riley and Phi had just walked into the room and as they walked, they ignored what the people are doing while Phi stayed very close to his mother. But after about three minutes, it wasn't long before the four of them were spotted by Sally.

"Mr. Mayor...." she then said to the Mayor, "We have four intruders in the hall."

"What?" the Mayor asked back, "That's nonsense. Do you see any intruders, Veronica?"

"No, my love..." Veronica replied, but then she spotted the quartet, "Wait... I see them as well. Look."

And here, the Mayor also spotted the quartet, and so he ordered while also revealing a familiar face, "STOP!!" Then, he spotted Nate and immediately recognized him, and got an expression on his face as he was now filled with disbelief. And at the same time, Veronica also spotted Nate, recognized him, and then asked, "Wait..... is that?"

At the same time, once Autumn, Riley, Phi and Nate got close enough to the Mayor, Nate also immediately recognized the new Mayor's face, so he said in shock, "Nicolas...."