Saul the Jackal's Conversion

A few weeks have passed since the reconstruction of Prideopolis into Christopolis began. At this point, all 8 walls are still being built, but they're nearly completed, and the Lion's Den was just finished when the non-mobian Lions were carefully placed into the den.

However, in the midst of it, Nicolas remembered that his father, Saul is still alive, and he became worried that he'll be furious at him for failing the legacy. But when he told Nate about it, the latter told him to have faith and hope, and pray that God will change Saul's life.

And then, one day, as the reconstruction continued, an old but still young adult male jackal came to the rebuilding, and wondered what's going on.

"Hmm... that's odd....." he said to himself, "The city didn't have a wall before.... What's going on?"

And from there, he walked through the hole in the wall, since the door wasn't built yet, and when he looked at Prideopolis, he saw that the houses are gone.

"What the...?!" he exclaimed to himself, "Where are the buildings?! And the flags of pride!? What has happened to Prideopolis!?"

Then, he thought of something, and said to himself, "Nicolas..... I never should've given him my mayoral title!"

And with that, he walked through the ruined buildings to try and find Nicolas.

Meanwhile, Nate and his family are with Nicolas and his family, along with Sonic and Amy and their children, and even Jared (since he's been chosen by God to be the High Priest of Christopolis), at the spot where the sanctuary is going to be built. And they are discussing how the sanctuary is going to be built.

"This Sanctuary will be a place where the people can rest and be in peace." Nate said, "And it will also be where the people can bring any sinner they find and be confronted by the High Priest."

"Nate..." Autumn asked, "Since Jared is going to be the High Priest, he must have some form of special uniform take up his role."

"God will give us instructions on how to make Jared's High Priest outfit, Autumn." Nate replied, then he turned to Jared and said, "And Jared, God said to me that as your role as High Priest, you have a responsibility to follow through with what the consequences for the specific sin any person commits."

"I understand, Nate." Jared replied, "I will look forward to it when it's time."

"But what about my dad, Mr. Falcon?" James asked.

"Well, James, that will be revealed whe-" Nate was about to answer, when suddenly, a loud shout was heard, saying, "NICOLAS!!"

And here, everyone turned around and saw a stranger with an angry expression on his face. And that stranger was none other than.... Saul the Jackal, the former Mayor of Prideopolis and Nate's former adoptive father.

And seeing Saul, Nicolas said to himself, "Father....."

Then, Saul sormed up to Nicolas and said in anger, "Nicolas, what is the meaning of this?! The buildings are destroyed, the flags are burned, City Hall is no more, and Prideopolis is ruined!! And now, I find you here with all these people!! Why did you cause all of this?!"

"That's enough, Saul!" Nate bravely barked, then Saul turned to see Nate, and then said, "Nate? Is that you?"

"Yes, Saul." Nate replied, "It's me, your old adopted son."

"Well.... since you're here...." Saul said, "What has gotten into you after I told you about being adopted?"

"*sigh* It's complicated...." Nate responded, then he gathered up a bunch of courage and said, "But to sum up.... I am not born from a family of Homosexuals. My true heritage belongs to the Christians. And I'm born from a Christian family."