Spy Meets Family

Shortly after Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles survived the furnace, Nazo refused to believe, and declared war on Christopolis. And in response to this, Nate and the others knew that they'd have to be ready for battle. Then, later that same night, as Nate slept with his wife, God spoke to Nate in a dream, and told him that He's letting Nate and the others destroy the city of Idolyon in His name, and they'll recieve backup from the G.U.N. in battle. Then, the following morning, both falcons woke up.

"Morning, Natey." Riley said to her husband.

"Morning, hon." Nate replied, then kissed his wife on the cheek.

"Did you sleep well?" Riley then asked.

"Now that you mentioned it....." Nate replied, "God spoke to me again in a dream."

"He did?" Riley asked, "What did He say now?"

"I'll explain it to the rest of our family, and our in-laws...." Nate replied, "Come on."

And from there, Nate and Riley got themselves together for the day, then Nate explained what God said to him last night to the rest of his family, including his in-laws, and they were shocked about this.

"God wants us to seize Idolyon?!" Nicolas asked.

"Yep." Nate replied to his brother-in-law, "That's what God told me last night. And He also told me that we'll recieve help from the G.U.N. in this battle."

"I see....." Theo said, "Well, since God will be with us in this fight, in my opinion, Nazo will lose the war befroe it's even begun."

"We'll see, Dad." Nate replied to his father-in-law.

And from there, Nate gathered all of the people and his friends, and told them what God said to him last night, and since everyone else became aware that Nazo declared war on Christopolis, they all became shocked at this, but they believed that God will still be with them in battle. However, the only two people who didn't like this were none other than Scourge and Fiona. Since they both disapprove of everything that's happened ever since Nate returned to Prideopolis about 6 years ago, they only desired to bring back Pride. And after a few minutes when everyone else got back to their homes, Scourge and Fiona went to their house and talked about what has happened just now and over the years.

"That Falcon is a lunatic!" Scourge said.

"Yeah, and he ruined Prideopolis." Fiona replied.

"We need someone better to maintain Prideopolis." Scourge said.

"And that would be us, right Scourgie-poo?~" Fiona asked.

"Exactly, Fi.~" Scourge replied, "We'll bring back Pride, no matter the cost."

And then, the following day, a whole army was assembled, and everyone went towards the Josiah River, and they camped there while the entire G.U.N. force met up with them, and the President also arrived as well. Then, later, in one of the tents nearby the Josiah River, all of Nate's family, and the President and the G.U.N., are gathered together to discuss a battle plan to attack Idolyon.

"All of us, and the G.U.N., will cross the Josiah river... here. To Idolyon......" Nate said.

"But we need to know what's waiting for us, Nate." Technoblade responded.

"Right....." Nate replied, then he got an idea, so he said, "I'll send two spies into Idolyon...."

"To get a closer look at the city from the inside!" the President caught on.

"Exactly!" Nate responded.

"But how will our spies get into Idolyon?" Sarah asked.

"Disguised as mechants." Nate replied, then he handed one of the disguses to Nicolas and said, "Nicolas, you and I will go together, just like old times."