New lands and familiar faces.

After Sonic recieved a letter from Sally who invited him to visit a strange city of Prideopolis, he and his wife, Amy, and their friends agreed to tour Prideopolis while Tangle, Whisper, Cosmo, Zooey, Tikal, Sticks and Hex look after their children and not let them inside the city. Then, Sonic and his his friends journeyed to Prideopolis, and they left their children under Tangle and her friend's care while they went into the city to take a tour around.

While Sonic and his friends walked around, they saw many people wearing colored clothings or accessories that represents the flags of their sexuality. And they also saw some women making out with women and guys making out with guys, and that disgusted them, and they even saw some other things that did disgust them, but luckily, the people around them didn't pay any attention to Sonic and his friends. Eventually, the group decided to sit down at a cafe table, and they talked about what they saw in Prideopolis so far.

"I'm not going to lie..." said Tails, "I'm not liking this city at all."

"Neither are we, Tails." Amy replied, "This city's not my kind of city that I'd live in."

"Agreed." said Blaze, "And did you see two women showing off their colored naked bodies, and even having sex in public?"

"I almost wish I didn't see it...." replied Knuckles, "Now I just lost my appetite by thinking about it."

"Hey, just ignore them, Knuckie." Rouge said to her red husband, "They're no different when you see me naked."

"I know, Rougie." Knuckles responded, "I perfer to have you than those two whores."

"Well, I think that it's clear that we are not moving to this city at all." said Shadow.

"Yeah, I agree." said Silver, "After all, our kids would be exposed to this kind of stuff."

"Yeah, honestly, children should not know about this stuff." Manic said, keeping his voice down, and Sonia followed, "I agree, besides, they're too young."

And just then, a familiar face came up to them and said, "Hey, Sonic. Long time no see."

And in responce, everyone turned and saw Sally Acorn, dressed in a magenta/purple/dark blue colored bikini with a matching towel, and the group was surprised to see Sally after over 14 years.

"Sally, you've been here all this time after the senior reunion beach party?" Sonic asked, and Sally replied, "Well, of course, Sonic. I take it you got the letter that I sent you?"

"I did, Sal." Sonic responded, and Sally said, "That great. Well, I wanted to tell you that you do have the option of moving here if you want."

"Sally, look." Sonic replied, "My friends and my wife agreed that we would tour the city to see if we'd think about moving here or not."

"I see..." Sally replied, intrigued about it, "And I'm guessing that all you guys are moving here?"

"Sorry, Sal." Sonic responded, "But we all decided that we're not moving here. This place isn't our type."

"Oh well..." Sally responded, disappointed to hear Sonic's answer, "But I hope you and your friends change your mind someday. Anyways, I'm gotta meet up with Scourgie and Fi since we were just leaving the swimming pool here. Later!"

And then, Sally left the group, then Sonic turned to his friends and wife, and said, "So, are we going home?"

"Yeah, let's go." Amy replied, "This is no place for us."

And with that, Sonic, Amy and their friend got up and left the cafe and walked towards the gate of the city, ready to leave the place. Along the way, they were offered some pride flags from the people, but they refused, and the people were disappointed in that.