Sally Walks Free

A few days have passed ever since Gorgoth got completely destroyed. There was small progress being made, but then again, it was only a few days since Veronica's sister, Sarah, Nate's uncle and his family, along with Sarah's best friend, Khan, were all welcomed to Christopolis and got to helping out with rebuilding. However, Sally spotted Khan and wondered who he is. Right now, Sally is taking a break from working, and sitting on a bench, wondering about Khan.

"Who even is that monkey?" she thought, "Why does he look even more handsome than Scourgie? He's not punk, but he's kind....."

However, a few days later, Scourge and Fiona noticed Sally's current behavior, and they've decided that they've had enough with her, and they also belive that she's become homophobic. But when they two of them told Sally about it, it lead into a heated argument.

"How can both of you say that?!" Sally protested, "I'm not homophobic!"

"You know what, Sal?" Scourge asked, "You're not my girlfriend anymore. We're done!"

"WHAT?!" Sally exclaimed in horror.

"And you and I are done as well, Sally." Fiona followed, "Go find another girl to be lesbian with, or better yet, don't find anyone to comfort you. Go kill yourself."

And with that, both Scourge and Fiona left the tent, leaving Sally all alone, completely heartbroken and abandoned. And realizing all of this, Sally began crying with regret and shame.

The next day, it was raining, and everyone had to take a break from working, but Sally is seen sitting on a bench, crying from everything that's happened to her yesterday.

"I've lost everything....." she cried to herself, "Nobody loves me....."

However, unbeknownst to her, she was spotted by Sonic, Amy and their children, along with Shadow, Nebula and their children, and even Nate and his wife and son, each holding an umbrella over their heads, and they were all puzzled at seeing Sally like this.

"What's Sally doing there?" Amy asked, "Expecially since she's got no raincoat or umbrella."

"Mom, she's gonna get a cold if she continues to sit there." Lily spoke up, "Can't we help her?"

"I may not like her...." Nebula said, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but she does need help."

"I agree, Nebs." Shadow responded, "And at the same time, we should also find out what's she's doing there."

And so, they all walked over to Sally, and Nate sat down next to her and shared his umbrella with her by holding it over her head, along with his.

"Huh?" Sally suddenly wondered, then she noticed Nate, but she looked back down at the ground.

"Sally?" Nate asked in response, "What's wrong? Why the long face?"

"Scourge and Fiona.... broke up with me....." Sally sadly replied.

"What?!" the others exclaimed in shock, then Nate asked, "Why would they do that?"

"They think that I've been brainwashed by your people...." Sally sadly explained, "And they also think that I've become homophobic.... But I'm not.... And now..... I don't even know who I am anymore!"

And here, Sally broke down and began crying, and the others felt pity on her.

"Hey, Sally....." Nate comforted, "Listen, you're not the first person to go through this. We are all born sinners, but God can change our lives. Besides, Jesus died on the cross to pay the ultimate price of our sins so that we can be free. It's not too late to change your ways, Sally."