Battle of Gods

After Faith was rescued, Nate swore in the name of God and Jesus, right in front of the entire Analekite population, that it won't rain except at his word, and because of this, the whole city has been struck by a severe drought for three whole months. But the only ones who had good food was Nate and the rest of the people who came with him, along with Charles, Rosie, Muttski, and all of Faith's pre-k classmates. Right now, all of them are having scrambled eggs and waffles for breakfast at Charle's secret hideout.

"Man, that was a good breakfast." Faith said.

"Yeah." said Phi, "Thanks for the food, Mrs. Rosie."

"My pleasure, Phi." Rosie replied, then she turned to Nate and asked, "But are you sure you want to do this, Nate?"

"If it means have the Analekites repent and giving Analek a second chance...." Nate replied, "Then so be it."

"Nate... We have a problem...." said the G.U.N. Commander, "The Analekites have now trapped us here. We'll never escape with the children now."

"Maybe we can find another place to escape?" asked one of the children.

"We'll see." Nate replied as he got his cloak, "But I need to find Naugus and tell him what God commands."

"Good luck, Nate." Amy said.

"Be careful out there, Mr. Falcon." said one of the children.

And with that, Nate put on his cloak and left the house to find Naugus, but once he got on the streets, it wasn't long before he was spotted.

"There he is!!!" shouted a voice, prompting Nate to turn around and see Naugus and his staff storm right up to him. Then, once Naugus and his staff got close enough to the group, Naugus shouted, "We've been looking for you, troublemaker!!! Surrender now, and we'll let you all go free after you end this drought!"

"I have made no trouble for this city!" Nate responded, "You and you people are the ones who caused this! You have refused to turn to the Lord God and Jesus and worship the false god, Balzarth, instead!"

"Balzarth is a real god!" Naugus argued, "Your god is a phoney! How can you be rude to our god?"

"Because Balzarth is nothing but an idol!" Nate replied, "Tell all of the Analekites to gather in the square, and be sure to bring all 500 of the Prophets of Balzarth! I will PROVE who the true God is!!!"

"This should be good." said Dash when he overheard this from a corner.

And with that, about an hour later, at the city square, all of the Analekites are there in front of the altar, which is still in front of the idol of Balzarth.

"Why has the Mayor called all of us together?" asked one of the Analekites.

"I heard that the man who caused this drought has a challenge for us." another replied.

"A challenge?" another asked, "Well, this should be interesting...."

With Nate and the others (who are in a different spot), he, along with his family, Wendy and Giovanni, and even Sonic and his family, are praying to God to help them win this contest.

"Give us your strength, O Lord." Nate said in a prayer, "So that we will help these Analekites turn to you."

Then, once he finished praying, that's when Naugus came out with his staff members.

"My Lord Mayor Naugus...." Geoffrey said to Naugus, "All of the citizens are gathered."

"Excellent." Naugus said gladly, "Whatever this challenge is, only Balzarth will win. After all, we fear neither that man nor his God."