One

Dabria pov

As I walk in the streets in my neighborhood, I then hear cop sirens. I look back and see two cop cars behind me. You know what I do? Well I run I run as I fast as I can, because my ass won't be able to outrun two cars. So I run as fast as I can.

About 20 minutes of running I then give up, I stop running. The two cop cars then surround me. A woman police officer then gets hand cuffs.

"Dabria Smith you're underrest for assaulting a man." The woman says.

"Ok." I said laughing. Why did I beat that man? Well when a lady says 'no' a lady means no.  I was nice enough that I didn't kill the dude.

The woman then takes me to the car.

About 30 minutes later we arrive at the police station.

10 minutes later I'm sitting in a room with my left hand that is cuffed to the table.

"You need to shave." I tell the man that is sitting in front of me that has a note pad and pen.

"Like do you have a whole zoo living in their?" I ask litting my head left a bit.

"This is the 10 time this week. We also have news you're foster father died." The man said who is known as Gabriel.

"Oh." Is all I said. Well my foster didn't die he was murdered.

By me.

"We will be seeing if you have any resletives to take you in. Or you'll be going to jail. So which one is it?" Gabriel says.

Well I have a whole Mafia to lead. I have my own jewelery company that I am CEO of. I sing and dance. I'm an assassin. So I'll do relatives.

"I'll go with relives." I said.

"Ok." Gabriel says.

He then leaves after he told me for some DNA.

About an hour later the man comes in with 15 other cops that are armed.

"We found you're father, and he'd gladly take you in. You'll have leave in about 2 hours." Gabriel says.

Well shit.

Salvatore pov

As I'm in my office with my whole family, I then get a phone call.

"Hello?" I ask in a cold voice.

"Hello, is this Mr Russo?" A man says confidently but I can hear fear.

"Yes, yes it is. Who is this?" I ask.

"Well I'm from the police station in London and we believe we found you're daughter Dabria Smith. You're ex wife is Sofia Smith, right? If you liked to take you're daughter you can. So would you like to take her?" The man explains.

Without a second I reply.

"Yes, yes I'll take her." I said really fast making my son's and wife confused.

I them hang up.

"They've found her?" I said.

"Who?" Elijah ask.

"You shit head he's talking about my twin, my Dabria. What about mom?" Aden says as I frown.

"I don't know. Let's go me Valerie and Alexander will him Lorenzo is in charge." I said.

We then get up and pack. About 20 minutes we then arrive on our privet jet.

I can't wait to have my princessa back. Is she ok? What happened to her mom? Have as she been? Why couldn't I find her? For fucks sake I'm in the Mafia.

/ / /

As we arrive eat the police station we get out of the car and go in. People look at us in fear which me and my son's smirk to.

"Hello, Mr Russo. Please follow us." A man says.

"Hold on." The man says he then gets his gun and checks if it's loaded.

"Ok we can go now." He says.

About 10 minutes later we arrive at a door. The man then opens it and then I look around to see 10 cops armed and a girl, who looks just like me. I frown when I notice a cigarette in her mouth.

"Dabria this is you're father, stepmother, and you're eldest brother." The man says Dabria then looks at us all.

Dabria pov

As I look at them I notice they are the Italians. Wait father, yea I'm all good.

I then clear my throat. "I change my mind. Is their any possible way I can go to jail?" I said coldly.

"You're father wants to take you in." Gabriel says.

"So, if I kill a cop. How long will I be in juvie?" I ask as I cup my hands to my face as I put my elbows on the table.

"If you kill a cop you can be in jail for two years." Gabriel answers me.

"Mhmm. Ok thats fine with me." I said as I violently get up and bang my hands on the table.

The 10 police offer's than point their guns at me.

"Put the guns down or I'll come after you and you're family." I said, which is a lie. I wouldn't actually do that, but people seem to think I would.

"Put you're guns down. Don't you dare point them at my daughter!" My dearly father says, the cops in the room then do it.

"Really, really?" I said laughing like a manic.

My father than looks at me with sad eyes.

"I don't need you. I didn't need you then I don't need you now." I said looking at him coldly in the eyes. I can see tears swell up.

"Dabria, just go. You've been in 5 fosters homes. You've gotten in trouble to many times. Since you were 5 you've been doing very bad stuff, fights, stealing that stopped at the age of 7 but you've gotten dangerous. Don't you see how many cops are in here? You were arrested earlier for assaulting a man. He's now in the hospital. A broken nose leg and arm!" Gabriel says rasing his voice at me. I then glare at him and he's says muttered sorry as he looks down.

"Dabria please come back. You're my only daughter. You're brothers miss you. Please. Please, princess." My father begs.

"Fine. Don't call me princess again. I'm not you're princess. I'm my mother's warrior." I said coldly.

"This is you're brother Alexander he's you're oldest. This is Valerie she's you're step mom. You have 4 other biogical older brother you also have a stepsister and step little brother." My father says.

My father then looks at me, his eyes darken as he looks at the table where I'm cuffed from.

"Get those cuffs off my daughter!" My father shouts. Before a cop can come and do it. I get my ring which as a hidden knife and I start to pick the cuffs.

"Here." I said as I toss the cuffs to a man.

My father and step mother and my oldest brother, Alexander. And the cops eyes widen.

"Can we go?" I ask getting angry.

"Sure." My father says smiling.

/ / /

As the jet lands I look out and see were in London.

Don't worry mom, father has and will never have a place in my heart.

How's the first chapter? I hope you guys enjoy. Thank you guys for reading.

Counted words: 1196