Fourty

Dabria pov

Its been two days since I've told Azaeal about me not being pregnant.

It's also time for me to get the surgery, as I lay on the hospital bed, Sam puts a mask on me, my eyes then get weak and weaker. I'm then surounded by darkness.

Axel pov

It's been about two hours since the sergery, sam is still in the room, he hasn't came out tho, and I'm sacred. I just hope she makes it because if not I have a lot of explaining to do to her family. Ah and if it failed we would have been locating Petrov and his men then have them killed.

I sit down out of the room as I bounce my leg up and down.

A few minutes later I look up to see Dante looking at me with confusion and worry.

Him and her family know nothing, even Azazel and his dad and sister. Dabria might tell them if it seceeds which it will.

"You ok?" He ask as I stand up tall clearing my throat.

"Uh yes. Uh I have to go." I lie, I then walk away quickly.

Don't act suspicious, don't act suspicious.

I go to my room closing the door behind me. I sit down on my bed and do some work, trying to distract myself.

About two hours later, Sam comes in. I joint up with my eyes widen.

"How is she? Is she ok?" I questioned.

"Yes, is seceded. She should be up in a week or a few days." He says as I nod smiling.

"Thank you, thank you so much." I said very greatful as I bow to him, showing how thankful I am.

"You're welcome!" He says smiling.

"Would you like to stay or go back?" I questioned.

"I'll stay." He responds as I nod.

"Ah and I'm sorry for just barging in." He says.

"It's ok." I tell him as he nods, he then leaves.

She's ok. I then get my laptop and send an email to the maids, and our men that the queen is ok.

Once I'm done. I lay down, what do I say when they noticed she's gone for a few days or a week?

I sign.

I then leave my room. I walk in kitchen to see Salvatore, Alexander, Hope, Henry and Azaeal Sabrina and Valerie, and Aden.

I sign as they all look at me.

"Where's Dabria?" Ask Aden, my eyes widen.

"She's out of the state." I said as they all look at me suspiciously.

"Really? She would have told us." Salvatore says getting up.

"Yea, especially me." Aden says standing up.

'damn it, I need to distract them.' I thought to myself.

Oh yea.

"Azaeal and Dabria are dating!" I shout as their eyes widen.

They're eyes widen and they snap their heads to Azaeal as he gulps.

"What?!" Salvatore shouts. The test of Ameilas brothers come in.

"Ameila!"

"Boyfriend!"

"Azaeal!" They all shout as Azaeal gulps.

"You guys didn't know they where dating?" One of our men come in saying.

Another one comes in.

"Yea, man they are so cute. A few days ago I saw them at her favorite spot. They were kissing, so romantic!" Victor says smiling.

"You're so lonely." Dante says as Victor glares at him.

"You're dating my twin!" Aden shouts

"You're dating my daughter!" Salvatore shouts, I'm so glad their not paying attention to me, haha I almost pissed on myself because of how scared I was.

I then flop on the couch watching them all looking at Azazel as he gulps in fear.

Dante sits done next to me as he puts his arms on my thigh, he then starts to rub it. I glare at him as he smirks. I look away from blushing.

I then scoot a bit far from him and I look away blushing.

"YOU'RE DATING MY SISTER!?" Aden shouts as his eyes still widen with shock.

"Hey where's Dabria anyways?" Dante ask as my eyes widen.

"D - Dante likes me and I like him!" I shout, wve looks at me and my eyes widen, I slap my mouth by my hand.

Why did I have to say that?

I look to see Dante looking at me.

I then stomp my foot.

"I - I - I mean, stop bullying me!" I shout, I then run to my room and lock the door behind me.

I lean on the door as I side on until my butt touches the floor.

'Ima cry.' I thought to myself.

What did I do?

"Axel." I hear out my door.

"Who is it?" I ask but whisper, but loud enough for the person to hear.

"It's me Dante." My eyes then widen.

"I - I'm not here." I said.

"Axel, come out I know your inside the room." He says.

"No I'm not! Now leave!" I shout, not be because I'm angery but I'm embarrassed!

"Scream at me again with that adutude and I'm going to fuck that out of you." He says as my eyes widen.

"Well if you insist." I whisper to myself.

"Oh love, I will." Dante says as my eyes widen. He heard me!

Please help me. Dabria why did you have to leave me.

Counted words: 876