Five

Dabria's pov

As I wake up I look around and see all white.

I swear of I'm in the metal hospital again I'm gonna beat the living crap out of you Evilyn.... in my imagination.

I then get up and see that I still have my fountain on which is good. No one saw my bruises, scares, cuts and burns and tattoos.

The door then opens and reveals Aden.

"Hi, twinny." I said as Aden smiles.

"You got hight ass fuck. You're funny when you're high, and a little scary, and sad." Aden says.

"What did I say?" I ask scratching my head.

"Wait, what time is it?" I ask.

"4:30." Aden says I then get up and run out of the hospital and once I'm in the living room I go straight to my room and shower.

After showering I then change.

I put maraca and eyeliner and some black boots and I run to the living room to see my family and the Vogels I ignore them and run outside to my car and I drive to my building

Salvatore pov

As I see Dabria run outside I call her but she's doesn't come back.

"I - I tired to stop her but she. Damn she runs fast." Aden says out of breath as I roll my eyes.

"Tomorrow I want you to go shopping with her and buy clothes and school supplies Aden." I said as he nods.

I just hope she's ok. What happened to her? Wheres her mom?

"Daddy, in three days it's my birthday, so I wanna have a party here. Princess theame to." Sabrina says as I sign and nod.

"Ok, let's go plan it." I said sad.

I really wished that I was their to be at Dabria's birthday. But now that she's back, that's what I'll do.

"Ok, I also don't want anyone to mention about the Mafia to Dabria, she may seem tough... and scary, but don't say anything about the mafia. We're also invited to Ms. Stones party, she'll be reavealing her identity." I said as they nod.

"Oh, dad I've made a meeting set up so us and the Vogels can go meet Midnight. And to be honest I'm scared." Alexander says as we all nod but laugh.

It's true I'm every Mafia are scared of Midnight. People say she beautiful, but she's hella crazy. People call her a psychopath, because the way she works the way she kills. I've seen some of the ways shes killed them and just leaves them. It's very disturbing if you just look for a second at her killing you see it for a whole month Everytime you close you're eyes. If your her target you'll never get away from her. You can run but you can't hide.

"Oh, dad I also have a fight tomorrow at 8." Aden says.

"Ok, we'll all go with you but we'll make sure Dabria's sleep." I said as they nod.