Nineteen

Dabria pov

As I wake up I smile as I thought my lips remembering last night.

No no no. I can't think that. We're both different people. He eat kids if his own, I won't be able to even give him that.

I then get up, school, ugh!

After showering I change, I then inject the medicine in my neck.

I then get up and do my makeup, I put mascara and a red nudge lipstick and some eyeliner

I then put my rings on. A few minutes later I get my backpack and I go down.

"What are you doing?!" Alexander says as everyone looks at me like I'm crazy.

"School." I said casually.

"You got shot on the leg, and you're going to school. And why the heck are you walking like nothing? Are you pain?" Aden ask getting up and walks to me.

"I'm fine, this is not my first time begun shot. It's hard to believe mez midnight getting shot, but I mostly do it on purpose I get tired of just going  home with no cuts and stuff." I said smiling as they look at me crazy.

Ok, maybe I am crazy.

Well no shit.

I'm so proud!

"Well bye." I said, I then walk outside into the garage and I smile as I see my motorcycle.

"Let us take you to school." Hope says as she stands with Azaeal and Sabrina.

"I'm fine, don't want get you're car smelling like cigarettes." I said stepping on my cigarette that's on the floor. I then pick it up and pour water on it then throw it in the trass.

"It's fine." Sabrina says.

"You won't drive us but then crash, right?" I questioned.

"No - no I won't ever do that." Sabrina says.

"Ok." I said.

We then walk to their car and we get in.

About half an hour we arrive. I look and see Aden and Oliver, and Elijah by their car.

We then park and get out.

Sabrina, Hope and Azazel walk toward them as I walk behind then as I pull out a big, big bag of candy. I smile as I get one and unwrap it then put it in my mouth.

"Um, Dabria." Aden says as I look up at him to see then all looking at me.

I eat my candy and swallow it.

"I'm on my period, candy helps me." I said my eyes then widen "Do they give out strawberry's?" I ask.

"Nope." Aden says as he gulps.

"Oh." I said with a sad voice.

I then pull out a big bag of Takis. I smile and open it, I then get one and eat it smiling happily.