Twenty - eight

Azaeal pov

As I leave the room, I look at myself, I'm full of blood. I sign, I then walk to my room, once I arrive I get some clothes and take a shower.

After showering I change, once I'm done I go straight to Dabria's room. Once I arrive I knock on the door.

The door opens reavling Dabria, she's alone. Before she can speak, I open the door and go in as I close the door and lock him. I walk towards Dabria and hug her, I hug her tight.

"Are you ok?" Dabria ask me as I break the hug.

"Can I see?" I questioned.

"Can you see what?"

"You know what."

"No, no I dont know."

"I want too see your arms." I said, Dabria's eyes widen.

"Wh - why's that?" Dabria's ask.

"Let me see or I'll do it myself." I threatened.

"C- can you just leave." Dabria says looking down.

"Do you feel ashamed of it?" I ask, Dabria doesn't answer she just looks at the ground. I get my hand and gently lift her chin up causing her to look at me.

"Please don't cry, don't cry." I said a tear goes down her cheek, I use my thumb to wipe it away.

I pick up Dabria and walk her to her bed. I sit down on the bed as I put her on my lap.

"Remember those men who touched you?" I ask Dabria as my.eues darken and my jaw tightness.

"Yea why?" She respond as she frowns.

"Their in the basement, my love." I said smirking evily as her eyes widen shocked.

"What?"

"After we escaped in the hotel I contacted my men, I order them to find them. I also told them to find the other men. They just found the three that touched you." I said as I tuck her hair behind her ear.

"Can I see?" I asked again.

"I'd love to help you, but I really have no idea what your talking about." Dabria says getting off my lap and standing as she backs away.

"Here." I said, handing her a cream, it's for burns it should help her. Dabria than takes it and looks at it.

"It should help with the burns." I said standing up.

"Now, tell me everyone else who has touched you and hurt you. I want names." I said walking towards her as she blacks away. She walks back as I keep walking toward her. I stop walking as her back hits the wall.

"Tell me names, my love. They hurt you, they made you suffer and cry, I don't like you crying or suffering." I said as she looks down, I lift her chin with my hand.

"Can I see?" I questioned. Dabria looks at me, she than nods hestinitly.

"I'll be back." Dabria says she walks in the bathroom, a few minutes later she comes out I look at her as my eyes darken. She's wearing shorts, anger fills me as I see the burn makes on her legs and arms.

 She's wearing shorts, anger fills me as I see the burn makes on her legs and arms