Fivtheen

Dabria pov

As I wake up, I look around and see I'm in my room. I then get up and look at the clock.

7:50PM.

I then get up and get some some clean clothes. Once I do I head to the shower.

About 20 minutes later I finish I then change into some clothes.

I then hide knifes and guns on me you never know. Once my tattoos and bruises are hidden I then go down to the living room.

As I go down I see everyone sitting. "What's wrong?" I ask sitting down.

"We have something to tell you." Salvatore says.

"Ok." I said.

"We're in the Mafia." Alexander says.

"Cool, oh I already knew." I said causally as their eyes widen.

"What!?" Aden says.

"So you know you're the Itlian Principessa?" Sofia says.

"Yea, but the title is useless to me. So you can have it." I said as their eyes widen.

"But it yours." Sabrina says.

"Yea but I'm giving it to you." I said slowly as I stand up.

"Oh I also know that Azaeal is the Russia boss and Hope the the Russia Mafia princess." I said as their eyes widen.

"How and when did you know?" Oliver questions.

"Well, you have bodyguards alot and they carry guns so do you guys. Oh and people are scared of you guys wherever you go. The money too. Oh and I knew when you first got me." I said as their eyes widen.

"Well played sis." Aden says sticking out his hand I take his hand and shake it.

Out of no where my body feels like it's on fire.

"You ok?" Salvatore says getting up.

"Yea, yea. Hey I'll be right back." I said, I then go to my room.

As I'm in my room, I fall to the ground.

Firefly.

No, no, no. They know, they know I'm alive. They no but they probably don't know where I am. I'm ok, as long as I'm careful and hide.

I then get everything in me and I stand up. I then walk to my suit case in my closet I then open it and get a needle and a small bottle I put the needle in the bottle and put some in the needle. I then get the needle and inject it in my neck.

"6 bottles is enough." I whisper to myself.

I then sit down on the floor and lean my back on the wall.

Firefly, Firefly is what professor put in our flesh, if he presses a button, it will spread in our body, then all we can do is wait to die.

But these bottles that have medicine it will help us, live and feel a little better, but not for long.

I then get up and hide 5 of them and get the one I used I hide it in my pocket with a few other needles. One bottle will last me a month.

In six months... I die.

Their are special people who can help me, but I don't like doctors, and Axel he can't know.

I then go to the kitchen and get some orange juice.

"You ok?" I hear Salvatore say.

"Yes." I lie.

Alexander and Lorenzo and Azaeal, Hope, and Aden then enter the kitchen. I quickly get up and run to the bathroom I lock the door and throw up.